Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sat. Oct. 20th - JHO Mod Party @ Tpr103's!

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exclamation Sat. Oct. 20th - JHO Mod Party @ Tpr103's!

Guys,here is the location for the GTG MOD day "BBQ included"

Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    my address:
    20 windeler rd
    howell, nj 07731
    Last edited by Hoffmann; 09-19-2007 at 07:13 PM.

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    i was talking to the wife today about possibly having a mod day bbq in oct. probably the 13th. also have a hottub, and a nice little fire pit so when the temp. drops we can still hang out and be warm. there is also the resovior (not sure how to spell) right down the road for some nice pics.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    sounds like a plan to me! and up further up north so wont be as much as a haul for the rest of you guys.

and lets try this time to meet up earlier in the day! should we say lets meet up around 10 or 11, so then guys will show up around 1 or 2?

if we ACTUALLY meet up around a little after lunch, then we can meet up, clean the trucks up, do some modding, then around 5 or so head over to wherever for pics before eating and get some DAYLIGHT pics then head back, grab some food and BS for a while.

I'll have my FT tranny cooler & LFP steering stabilizer to install. I can bring my jack and some tools and my jackstands.

hey Rich, maybe you could help me throw on that DIY boost controller on my gf's SRT-4? she lives right down the road so we can bring my hooptie & hers. (could get a funny pic with the srt4 parked in the middle then 4 or 5 HD's parked around it in a circle like they are moving in on their prey for dinner haha)

sounds good i have a huge mac tools box full of tools so you might not need to bring anything, but another jack my come in handy and some jack stands. i have 2 jacks and 6 stands but they are all being used right now for the camaro.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have 2 jacks and 4 stands which I can bring with me.
    #2256 built in 3/26/02 - 6# lower, 377HP/483TQ before the Whipple.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    I've got 2 floor jacks and i think 4 stands. Those are 2 things we could use plenty of since a lot of the mods it seems for the mod day will be undercarrige related (my trans cooler & steering stabilizer, your heat exchanger, cdillons JLP shackles, quik's drop kit, etc.).

CDillion, if you didnt order your tires yet, you can throw my set onto your truck and see how you like the 295/45's. get a feel for how they ride and fill up the wheel wells before you drop a chunk and order yours up.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post

CDillion, if you didnt order your tires yet, you can throw my set onto your truck and see how you like the 295/45's. get a feel for how they ride and fill up the wheel wells before you drop a chunk and order yours up.
    Wow,that's a great idea Josh I help to unbolt one of the wheels

I really wanted to install some billsteins,but I am having a hard time to decide which ones,and I like LFP CS and everything,but the Billstein shocks they have are way to expensive.so I am in the market for some...I sent a PM to Big bill,but yet to have his reply and IIRC he has "L" specs.

Can I have some suggestion here ?

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    i'm pretty sure bigbill sells L spec because he gets deals on OEM Ford Parts. i'd shoot bill an email and try to call him up because he doesnt get on here very often. I should have it somewhere if you dont have it or if its not posted in his section. I bought 2-3 grand in parts off him when i did my buildup and he was always there to help me out with parts.

You've got shock extenders right? if not i'd order up a set of belltech ones. fit much better than the so-cal's!

and i've got a cordless impact wrench i use for the track, so once the lugs are broken loose it takes about a whole 30 seconds per wheel to take off, so no problemo throwing them on CDillons truck to take it for a spin and see how they look & fit with the fender flares & suspension setup, etc.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I already have the extenders,and I guess I have his number somewhere.

i waste no time my heat ex. is in the truck already!! but i do have a set of bassani shorty headers i want to put in. cdillon also i have my stockers in my shed with 295s on them if you wanted to try a full set. not for sale though they have to go back on the truck for winter... looks like it will be a great mod day!! i have a air compressor and plenty of outlets in my garage. also have 220v! my drive way is not as nice as yours josh. i have blue stone. it would be a good idea to bring some wood to use under the jack stands.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    haha definately didnt waste any time!

I can bring my LFP headers and we can throw those on hoffie's truck hahaha

I can bring a few boards for the jacks and stands. gotta use them in my driveway as well because with a 5K lb truck, those suckers sink right down into the asphalt with the truck up on them during the summer

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    well if im gona try n make it to the mod party than i better get me some mods. just hopfully we'd be able to get to it.lol

i told you im right down the road from where you race in howell! come on down and get modded up

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You think we would have enough time to install springs & leafs on mine to drop this thing? Also install a new CAI?

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bring it over QWIK

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast