Thread: SSOTN @ Cecil, Nov 17th - Tickets on sale NOW! Lets see some VA guys!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

SSOTN @ Cecil, Nov 17th - Tickets on sale NOW! Lets see some VA guys!

I dont want to be the ONLY hd truck there like last year! lol And not too too far for you VA guys!

http://www.superstallions.com/racing...natsinfo.shtml

Tickets went up for sale this week! run the best times for the year! Cecil is an awesome track! Staging lanes are pitched downhill so you dont have to keep starting the truck and turning it off to move up, can just roll down to the start, then have that legendary "Cecil Mod" to help you get your best time of the year in cool Nov. air, and track is prepped pretty well too!

JDM Day the prior friday to get everything dialed in, then SSOTN the following weekend for a last blast of the season!

They have a great photographer there too taking pics all day long. I got a big poster of this one thats hanging on my wall from last year

Better to buy a ticket now and have to sell it last minute, because they do sell out, and you shouldnt have a problem selling your ticket if you cant make it! Thats how I managed to get to go last year, was a last minute decision when a ticket popped up for sale!

I wanna line up against another HD! Especially you Jack! haha

Stock Block 11.424@119.87
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well I'm payed the battle of the east coast is on. I would call it the stock block HD championships but only one of us is a stock block well I'm stock for now. I have a short block just need some heads I just need more money. any one need a brick sidewalk I will work for Heads ha ha ha ha ( ps how many cars are you going to spot me Josh I do love pinks)

Que Bolada!!!
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    ....More

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    haha, no car length BS! Run 'em HEADS UP!

And my motor is "semi-stock" lol, stock pistons, stock heads, stock cams, stock bore, stock stroke, stock rings, etc. Just forged rods, ARP2000 rod bolts, and ARP head studs. So the motors not making any more power from being bored or anything, just has a little extra insurance for high boost runs against going kaBOOM

So it'll be a nice event to run them side by side and see how your slightly heavier KB truck runs against my slightly lighter Eaton truck

JDM Day will be a nice shakedown run, then its ON like donkey kong at Cecil!

You registered up at DelValLO.net? Quite a few guys from there are going. Its the local L/HD club.