Thread: Harley Davidson/ Stx Fog Light Question

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Harley Davidson/ Stx Fog Light Question

Ok Lets See Who Can Help Me With This....i Have Been Trying To Find Some Used 99-03 Hd Fog Lights Cause The Dealer Sells Them For Way To Much So I Have Been Doing Some After Market Research I Found Some After Market Fog Lights Made By (replacement) They Make Them For The Ford Ranger Stx And For The Lincoln Ls...i Have Been Trying To Ask The Dealer To Cross Reference Them To See If They Will Work But They Wont Help Me Out. Thanks For The Help In Advance Guys
    I Dont Know What The Harley Lights Look Like I Have Never Seen One Before I Have The Brackets Can Some One Possably Post A Few Pics Of Some Harley Fog Lights So I Can Take A Gander.. If Someone Could Compare This Pics With A Harley Fog Light And Let Me Know If Its The Same.

Yeah, it's fast...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my head now hurts from reading a post where the first letter of each word is capitalized.

anyway...hit up Ndebt. He sells Roush fogs that fit in the harley brackets and they are a lot cheaper than the harley fogs. IIRC they are about $45 a pop.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Also if anyone has or knows where i can get the part that holds the grille into the lower bumper valance, heres a pics of what i need. I dont need the grille, anyone have a busted up lower valance with the grille piece usable ...i dont care if its used as long as it works. I have a lightning syle lower front bumper valance by street scene generation 2 that i would trade straight across for all the parts I need......the parts i need are this lower grille holder and fog lights....thanks mr_d_castillo@yahoo.com [/IMG]
    Last edited by WINEO; 09-28-2007 at 09:45 AM.