www.RTDELECTRONIX.com
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    looks like it was fun..hope i can make it next time

2003 Shamu Screw
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    not sure where he's ordering from, but Summit Racing is where I bought my harwood from. Had the best price after shipping, and a good company to deal with incase it arrives damaged or anything. It'll definately look sick on the truck!!!
    Well, I gave the bodyshop, actually my friend Lenny that works there, 8"x10" photos of your truck PLUS printouts of Summit Racing, JEGS, and another place that sells the Harwood hood. But, I did tell Lenny the Summit would be the best bet.
    I don't know if they'll get it done by the time I get back on Saturday. The insurance company sent me an email stating that they've paid them already.

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    thats great. see there is light at the end of the tunnel!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 207 View Post
    Well, I gave the bodyshop, actually my friend Lenny that works there, 8"x10" photos of your truck PLUS printouts of Summit Racing, JEGS, and another place that sells the Harwood hood. But, I did tell Lenny the Summit would be the best bet.
    I don't know if they'll get it done by the time I get back on Saturday. The insurance company sent me an email stating that they've paid them already.
    haha sweet! cant wait to see pics of the truck with the new harwood on there! it'll probably take them all week just to prep and fit the hood though haha, probably as much work in the hood alone than repairing the rest of your truck WELL worth it in the end though!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4