Thread: Possible favor in FL

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Possible favor in FL

Sourced an MP blower from someone in FL, who doesn't go online. it's 1 month old and he's offering a great deal, so I really can't resist. Just when I got my 03 eaton for porting... At least if I get teh MP i'll have to eatons to sell.

If everything works out, can anyone in FL check it out and actually handle the transaction for me, then ship it to me? I trust the NHTOC bro's a lot more than a stranger who was referred to me by another stranger on a website I rarely visit....

I think he mentioned he lives in Ft. Lauderdale, and was in Vero Beach today. Don't quote me on that, as I am clueless with FL's geography. But we will talk again tomorrow and I'll get all the details as far as location and whatnot.

Thanks!

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    rman,did you check our classifieds? Tpr103 is selling his MP for 800 IIRC
    #2256 built in 3/26/02 - 6# lower, 377HP/483TQ before the Whipple.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah i PM'd him, he said there were 3 other people interested... asked for pics, how old etc. but nothing

anyhow, this other MP is 1 month old for $825, i'm sure I can snag it for $800. Just not 100% sure I want an MP.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    pm sent
    2003 HARLEY DAVIDSON F-150 #2888 (Black) of 10,047. Born on 1/23/03.
    Formerly "100th#2888"

Dual Magnaflows w/ X, HID headlights, LED rear, L 3rd, Line of Fire, Roush fogs, Eibach 1" front drop, 2" Bell Tech rear drop, "L" spec Bilsteins at all 4, Ported and Polished throttle body, Custom polished stock upper, Volant intake, METCO Idler pulleys, Innovations ProSport. TRADED IN ON 6/3/08. Fun while the ride lasted. U.S. NAVY SEABEES RETIRED.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have decided to hold off on the MP for now...

going back to the original plan (ported eaton). That $825 is a new fuel system and valve body! Still have a lot more in my "stage 1" build, and MP really isn't part of it.