Thread: $1000 Kiss

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

$1000 Kiss

A guy walks into bar and sits down a little distraught. After a few drinks he glances around the bar. At the other end he sees this gorgeous blonde with those most amazing breasts he's ever seen.

As the bartender brings his another round, he says to the bartender while still staring at the blonde's breats, "Man! Those are the most amazing t!ts I've ever seen. I'd give $1000 just kiss those!"

The bartender gets upset and say, "Hey! That's my wife!"

Visibly embarrassed, the man offers his apologies.

Seeing the man is honestly sorry and intrigued by his statement, the bartender asks, "A thousand bucks just to kiss them, huh?"

"You bet!"

The bartender goes over and starts whispering to his wife. After a few minutes, she gets up and goes in the back room. The bartender walks back over to the man.

"Alright, let's go." says the bartender. The man gets up and follow the bartender in the back room.

When they enter, he sees that the gorgeous blonde has already taken off her blouse and bra and is sitting on the desk. The man feeling a little awkward looks at the bartender who says, "Go on, don't be shy."

So the man goes over to the woman. After a few awkward minutes and some persuasion from both the blonde and the bartender, the man puts his hands on her breasts.

He started rubbing them...squeezing them...just thoroughly enjoying them. Then he dips his head into her cleavage and starts rubbing her breasts all over his face.

This goes on for several minutes.

Getting a little impatient, the bartender says sternly, "Well, go on...kiss them!"

"I would if I had a thousand dollars."

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

HarleyDangerous
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wish I could remember the name of the movie, but something like that joke was in their. That is hilarious!

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ROad house.....wasnt a joke but actually happend in the movie