Thread: Florida guy needs help...

Under Dog
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Florida guy needs help...

Ok guys, my girlfriends b-day is coming up in January, i want to take her to Savannah, do a little ghost hunting. Need a good bed and breakfast in Savannah, prefer the historic district. Anyone recoomend a good place for a few nights?

Thanks!
    Wayne

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    St. augustine is cool for ghost tours and its beautiful during the holidays. If you've never been, its fun.

Under Dog
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Actually, that's where she took me for my birthday. We stayed at the St. Francis Inn, next to the haunted room. We did a haunted pub crawl and walking tour, and a tour of the Lighthouse at night. That's why i want to take her to Savannah, i hear it's equally as haunted. Just looking for a good haunted b&b to scare her with...

Under Dog
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And, we are planning to go back to St. Augustine in a few weeks, just to see the lights. We heard it's awesome all light up. We are going to do a Sunday-Monday-Tuesday when rates are a little cheaper...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thats cool. I've always wanted to do the haunted tours, but never have. Is it worth it?

Under Dog
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, they are pretty cool. We did a haunted pub crawl.. saw more "spirits" than anything else. Also did a hearse tour run by the same group. I had gone before and did a walking tour, took about 2 hours, wound up on the other side of town, at the old military hospital. Kinda creepy building...