Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 80 degree christmas

01 HD #5088
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesudds View Post
    wore shorts and t-shirt again today to work! i'm loving this, we went to the beach yesterday!

I think the Northeasterners would rather have a freeze than have a tidal wave wipe out everything they own.

How is Biloxi doing anyway? I've been to Keesler many times for training and the last time I saw it, it was a disaster.

closer to done!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Etch View Post
    I think the Northeasterners would rather have a freeze than have a tidal wave wipe out everything they own.

How is Biloxi doing anyway? I've been to Keesler many times for training and the last time I saw it, it was a disaster.
    it's coming together slow but steadily.

i'd rather have a wave headin' my way than an ice storm!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    etch, i only saw the top 1/4 of your pic when I was reading your post, and I thought it was a lake and waterfall frozen over, then scrolled down a little more and saw the grille & headlights

01 HD #5088
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    etch, i only saw the top 1/4 of your pic when I was reading your post, and I thought it was a lake and waterfall frozen over, then scrolled down a little more and saw the grille & headlights

LOL. That was right after I had the truck fixed from the accident. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait for it to thaw since I was driving the Mustang because I was still missing a headlight on the truck.

Talk about scary. Driving a Mustang GT on ice covered roads was just crazy.

01 HD #5088
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 44zoomer View Post
    Wow, Does that harm the paint?
    Didn't seem to and that was right after 1/3 of the truck was repainted, like a week after.

shadyharley
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would freak out if I woke up and saw my truck covered in ice. Floridians dont know what to do with ice and snow. It snowed here once when I was a kid and we just stayed inside wondering what was going on. All the stores in town have put away the winter clothes and took the summer clothes off the sale rack...

Under Dog
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yup,. i was three or four. 1977 i think... my dad grew up in Nebraska, so he was used to driving in ice and snow. He just drove our Suburban to work that day.. got a picture of it with maybe 3" of snow on it.. Here in Tampa. Next time i saw snow was 26 years later in Colorado.. snow boarding. Stuff is cold when it's 18-19 degrees! Holy crap!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2