Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dvd sale on bestbuy.com

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

dvd sale on bestbuy.com

everyday they have been having a sale on there new dvd's for $13.99 for new releases has well, like transformers,at worlds end..and alot of stuff...stuff is even cheaper for movies that came out in early 07 and late 06..gona pick up a few dvd's for the hell of it..

just bought

i pronounce you chuck and larry
    deck the halls
    halloween/rob zombie
    transformers
    mr.beans holiday
    oceans 13
    at worlds end
    Last edited by fordfan1; 12-12-2007 at 12:11 AM.

Name: Dave

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Gotta wait til after xmas to start buying myself gifts. Gonna have to start a blu ray collection though....hehehehe.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    not sure if the extra $20 price tag over the usual $15-$20 is worth it for blu-ray..i mean $40 for a dvd..**** the girls better come out of the movie and watch with me..lol

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    LOL...plenty of deals out there making blu rays under $15 each. Just gotta wait for the deals. Amazon has buy one get one free all the time. I wont be paying anywhere near $40 for one DVD, that's for sure.

Visit this site and you will save a lot of money:

slickdeals.net

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thank for the hook up..will look into it..im getting a ps3 for xmas..im not supposed to know..lol but i got my ways..lol so i want to get some blu-rays and compare to regular and see if i can tell the difference..

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    damn they had the bond 007 set for only $110 that thing is $200-$250 everywhere else..and it sold out......not suprised..

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    LOL...im getting a PS3 and not supposed to know either. Actually, I bought it for myself since that website I posted had a Kmart 20% off coupon. Saved $80 on the PS3 and got the 6 free blu rays with it. I just bought a new TV so Im excited to see how good the blu ray looks on it.

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You will love the blue ray on the ps3 sdharley. I have had the ps3 for a little over 2 months and already have a collection of blue rays collection and games. waiting for the 5 free blue rays thru the mail. I will have to check out your link for blue ray deals. Don't forget your surround sound too, lol.

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Yeah, surround sound is next, go big or go home.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i also have a surround sound im getting that im not supposed to know about..lol its going to go great with my toshiba 72'' for xmas..man 13 days is a long time to wait..

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i also have a surround sound im getting that im not supposed to know about..lol its going to go great with my toshiba 72'' for xmas..man 13 days is a long time to wait..
    Hope you are a good actor or atleast practicing your "I had no idea" face come Christmas day, lol

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greyhd View Post
    Hope you are a good actor or atleast practicing your "I had no idea" face come Christmas day, lol
    ya im very good..my trick is, when i opening the gift in my head i think of something bad i went thru in my life..lol then when i see what the gift is im overly excited and it works everytime..lol..btw my redsox friend, thanx for that link i found a site on there called jr.com and they had a huge sale on blu-rays, i picked up 8 blu-rays and 1 regular dvd for only $110 and i did the bill me later option..so good lookin out man..

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Glad to help....even you do root for a team that represents all that is evil and unholy...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdharley03 View Post
    Glad to help....even you do root for a team that represents all that is evil and unholy...
    yes the unholy alliance, the yankees and the packers

by the way i went back to the site to track the order and i noticed he changed all the prices..lol yesterday i bought 10 blu-rays all for $9.99-$13.99 now they have all changed to $24.99-$34.99..lol man i just made it, but now i wonder if he will honor my order since i made out like a bandit..lol

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    LOL...that JR site was getting pretty good reviews so hopefully you get the cheaper prices. I found slickdeals about a year ago and it has saved me a lot of money. Also made me spend a lot more than I needed to when good deals pop up...lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast