Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Report

Name: Dave

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Actually when they took away Marion Jones' medals, they didnt give them to the runners up because they were all suspected or tested positive for steroids too. As a former player who didnt use this stuff, I say punish all the cheaters and take their contracts.

I don't think they need to announce that the guys in Mr. Olympia take steroids...LOL.

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdharley03 View Post
    Too bad all the HGH guys won't be on the list. That list would be half of all the baseball players out there.
    i thought i read the report will include players who ordered HGH from pharmacies. i guess we will see
    2001 Harley Davidson F150 SuperCrew w/ many mods SOLD

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Actually when they took away Marion Jones' medals, they didnt give them to the runners up because they were all suspected or tested positive for steroids too. As a former player who didnt use this stuff, I say punish all the cheaters and take their contracts.

I don't think they need to announce that the guys in Mr. Olympia take steroids...LOL.
    right there all naturals..lol nothing but whey and milk thistle..lol

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfan1 View Post
    honestly if i was on the mlb right now..even has of today yes i would juice..why? because i want those 20+ million dollar contracts..sure i will get fined what $25,000? and suspended 15 games..ok fine..so basically you want me to sit on my *** for 15 games..get paid..and just kick it in my mansion..driving around my expensive cars..and hanging with hot girls..ok sounds good..man screw the rules..i say do what you gotta do..long has you dont hurt anyone else..and you take complete irresponsibility for your actions..
    Well, you are hurting the guys that play the game straight up and dont get to sign those insane contracts. Also teaching the youth that in order to hit this way, throw this way, or look this way, you need to cheat.

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    right there all naturals..lol nothing but whey and milk thistle..lol
    Yeah a whole lot of milk thistle to try and save that liver...hahahahaha.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, you are hurting the guys that play the game straight up and dont get to sign those insane contracts. Also teaching the youth that in order to hit this way, throw this way, or look this way, you need to cheat.
    no..no..you are wrong..im not hurting anyone..because they know what needs to be done to get ahead in this game..eiter they get with the program and do it..or sit on the bench and warm it up for me..has for the kids..i know what your saying..but you wont see me on tv advertising sustanon or enathate...lol nothing but milk..and stay in school..lol and always say NO!!..

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah a whole lot of milk thistle to try and save that liver...hahahahaha.
    ya about 25,000mg of ala per day should catch it up in ohhhhh...a few years..lmao

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    no..no..you are wrong..im not hurting anyone..because they know what needs to be done to get ahead in this game..eiter they get with the program and do it..or sit on the bench and warm it up for me..has for the kids..i know what your saying..but you wont see me on tv advertising sustanon or enathate...lol nothing but milk..and stay in school..lol and always say NO!!..
    And that's exactly why this has gotten so out of hand.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The players I feel sorry for are the ones who did not take drugs and were either benched or released because those that took them became stronger and better than they were. sd is right in the fact that there really aren't true consequences to those who are caught. MLB looked the other way waaaaay too long and now there really is no way to be sure which records are true or not. Asteriks aren't the way to go because for the longest time, there wasn't any testing and wasn't really "illegal" in MLB eyes at the onset of steroid use. Just clean the players up NOW, and be done with the issue of what was, and just look back at this as a bad learning experience

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i honestly think the mlb people need to concentrate more on other things going on..like corrupt empires..also same for the feds..i mean when was the last time you hear people getting shot and killed for a steroid deal gone wrong..or someone getting high on juice then goes on a killing spree? never..these feds need to worry about real hardcore drugs..they need to worry about putting more security in airports,schools, and malls..and these predators like child molestors and kidnappers..youd be suprised to know how much time and MONEY gets spent lookin for juice heads..who are in the gym all day bothering nobody..

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    but dont get me wrong i have a ton of respect for the ones who didnt take steroids..especially back in the day, and i mean way back like ruth,gehrig,maris,mantle..those guys didnt juice and they will killing the ball..i always sit and think if they where alive in todays times, had juice and the medicine advancements we have..i swear to god they would be hitting 80+ home runs in a season..especially now when the season is 162 games

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    This just in!!! Steroids are illegal regardless of who is taking them, not just for sports...LOL. What they are doing is against the rules AND illegal.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This just in!!! Steroids are illegal regardless of who is taking them, not just for sports...LOL. What they are doing is against the rules AND illegal.
    illegal for now, but things change

Name: Sean

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmarvolous View Post
    How would you consider Merriman not being held accountable when he was suspended a few games last year? I don't think there is a double standard, there is just more widespread use in the MLB!

I agree there is more widespread use in MLB but don't you think it benefits an NFL player more to juice instead of a baseball player?

Merriman was suspended a few games last year but was still a strong candidate for defensive player of the year. Is it really more widespread in MLB? I think it's easier for people to form opninons about MLB players because you can see a players body alot easier than a person wearing helemt and pads. If an NFL player is suspended for violating the leagues substance abuse policy, they never release what substance was abused. Through "insiders" is how we find out about guys like Shawne Merriman, and this year with Patriot player Rodney Harrison and punter Todd Sauerbraun.

I'm not defending baseball at all but I think something needs to be done for all sports. I'd like to see the same type of report for fotball, basketball and hockey
    Sean E.
    '02 DSG HD ( Gone but will always have a special place in my heart...)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Last edited by fordfan1; 12-13-2007 at 01:21 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast