Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Report

Name: Sean

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mitchell Report

Is anyone else interested in this report on who may be on this list. ESPN has been saying there could be All Stars on the list of names. For me personally there seems to be a double standard when it comes to baseball players. It seems people hold baseball players in a different light than lets say football. We are quick to put down guys like Sosa, Bonds, McGwire and Giambi for doing steroids but how come guys in the NFL like Shawn Merriman of the Chargers who was suspended by the NFL last year for steroid use is not held accountable. I'm not condoning the use of substances, but I think there's a double standard when it comes to baseball and the other sports.
    Sean E.
    '02 DSG HD ( Gone but will always have a special place in my heart...)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i really do want to see it..i fear they are going to have my guys name on there jason giambi, but i know for fact they will have that fool barry bonds on there..god i wish he would just retire and consider himself lucky he even played baseball..

Rumblin Bumblin Stumblin
    Name:

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    How would you consider Merriman not being held accountable when he was suspended a few games last year? I don't think there is a double standard, there is just more widespread use in the MLB!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ESPN is reporting Roger Clemens is on the list. His name was given by 2 sources.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Wolf View Post
    ESPN is reporting Roger Clemens is on the list. His name was given by 2 sources.
    man they need to leave the rocket alone..and go after curt shilling..

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh man they got Andy Pettitte has well..

El Presidente
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    1:30 minutes until the list...

Name: Dave

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Wolf View Post
    I know for a fact Clemens juiced, I just hope he gets caught along with the other cheaters. There SHOULD be a lot of big names on there, guess we will have to wait and see.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh My Hog View Post
    1:30 minutes until the list...
    what website will they have it on?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdharley03 View Post
    I know for a fact Clemens juiced, I just hope he gets caught along with the other cheaters. There SHOULD be a lot of big names on there, guess we will have to wait and see.
    imi sure he juiced but only back when he spent 12 useless years with the redsox

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfan1 View Post
    imi sure he juiced but only back when he spent 12 useless years with the redsox
    LOL...nope. How do you think the guy is playing until he's 43? Its not a proper diet that's for sure. Too bad all the HGH guys won't be on the list. That list would be half of all the baseball players out there.

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i am interested in this alot. they said there will be a lot of prominent yankees on this list. (i am not a yankee fan at all by the way)

i am more interested to see what the MLB does with this new info. put a "*" next to everyone on the list, take back any awards, mvp trophies, batting titles, etc????? i be the union wouldnt allow that though
    2001 Harley Davidson F150 SuperCrew w/ many mods SOLD

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Im interested to see what they do with the people on the list too. In the players eyes though, why would they stop taking the roids now? Jose Guillen just got caught for steroids and suspended and on the same day signed a contract worth over $30 million dollars. They are going to have to take away money for this testing to do anything. I doubt players care about a suspension compared to the contracts these substances help them achieve.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdharley03 View Post
    LOL...nope. How do you think the guy is playing until he's 43? Its not a proper diet that's for sure. Too bad all the HGH guys won't be on the list. That list would be half of all the baseball players out there.
    ahhh..so MAYBE the guy did some hgh..and maybe a lil prop or suspension..hey i look at it this way, if what you took didnt earn you the golden egg(world series) then it doesnt count..lol only if the drugs you took helped you earn a record then and only then should there drug behavior be made public..i mean like the olympia, when someone wins 1st place, all they talk about is how much steroids he did, but no one ever talks about the 9 other guys who did drugs for nothing..lol no one say well he came in 2nd lets go after him..by the way speaking of mr.olympia screw ronnie colemen, its all politics..lee priest is the MAN..

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    honestly if i was on the mlb right now..even has of today yes i would juice..why? because i want those 20+ million dollar contracts..sure i will get fined what $25,000? and suspended 15 games..ok fine..so basically you want me to sit on my *** for 15 games..get paid..and just kick it in my mansion..driving around my expensive cars..and hanging with hot girls..ok sounds good..man screw the rules..i say do what you gotta do..long has you dont hurt anyone else..and you take complete irresponsibility for your actions..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast