Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

my new whip

adjustable 4 link dual suspension , disc brakes
    Attached Images Attached Images

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    i'm jealous man!!!! I've always wanted a bike like that!!! front & rear discs, cantalever rear suspension, etc. etc.

how much that puppy run?

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    at least it gets good gas mileage

Name: Sean

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice ride Chase, good luck with it. BTW, we're gonna miss you at the gtg this weekend.
    Sean E.
    '02 DSG HD ( Gone but will always have a special place in my heart...)

HarleyDangerous
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Daaaaang, what are you rollin' on, 24" 60 spokes? Ooooohhhhwweeeee!

I like the clear corners, but where is the L 3rd brake light?

My Screename doesn't work
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very nice!

Black Max Coming Soon!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    i'm jealous man!!!! I've always wanted a bike like that!!! front & rear discs, cantalever rear suspension, etc. etc.

how much that puppy run?
    300 at wal-mart. It took me awhile to find one unassembled... i dont have to much faith in them putting it together for me.

El Presidente
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Excellent - now pull a bunch of those decals off that thing.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    $300?? Thats not bad at all for what it has..no kidding. I might have to get one for spring/summer! Let me know how it goes!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice bike.. I've got a full suspension Diamondback like that and you can darn near run over or through anything with these new style bikes and keep on trucking. Wait till you grab a handfull of those disc brakes I almost went over the handle bars. Not like the old padded brakes that took a block to slow down.

Black Max Coming Soon!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dsblk93gt View Post
    $300?? Thats not bad at all for what it has..no kidding. I might have to get one for spring/summer! Let me know how it goes!
    I could'nt find my heat gun... but it will be a non sticcker bike minus the mongoose metal decal on the front.

Black Max Coming Soon!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaHarley View Post
    Nice ride Chase, good luck with it. BTW, we're gonna miss you at the gtg this weekend.
    i would go if my truck did'nt break again, i need to find a tranny today so i can install it over the weekend.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    got a trailer for the bike to tow the tranny home with?
    a little red wagon would match nicely haha

thats a killer deal for 300 bucks, before you could find a full suspension, front & rear disc brake bike for under a grand lol. i'm sure the quality is down a bit, but chit, if you're not rock climbing with the damn bike, a couple hundred bucks is fine haha, and the coolness factor of the discs front & rear.

i'm half tempted to go buy one, since I ride my bike almost every day during the spring & summer when i'm in school to go from my apartment to class, but being in philly, a fancy bike like that would be jacked in no time the bike i have now fits the bill perfect for the city lol, full suspension, 90% upgraded parts from a bike shop since I broke nearly every part on the cheap toys-r-us bike, but its all rusty so it looks like a POS, but its actually a pretty good bike after all the upgraded parts, but nobodys gonna steal it if it looks like poo I've got nearly 3,000 miles on it too lol

is that a 24" or 26"? 24's a bit small for me to ride, but if its 26, i'm really half tempted to go buy one, peel the decals off, spraypaint it all flat black, and enjoy the new ride lol

Black Max Coming Soon!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    got a trailer for the bike to tow the tranny home with?
    a little red wagon would match nicely haha

thats a killer deal for 300 bucks, before you could find a full suspension, front & rear disc brake bike for under a grand lol. i'm sure the quality is down a bit, but chit, if you're not rock climbing with the damn bike, a couple hundred bucks is fine haha, and the coolness factor of the discs front & rear.

i'm half tempted to go buy one, since I ride my bike almost every day during the spring & summer when i'm in school to go from my apartment to class, but being in philly, a fancy bike like that would be jacked in no time the bike i have now fits the bill perfect for the city lol, full suspension, 90% upgraded parts from a bike shop since I broke nearly every part on the cheap toys-r-us bike, but its all rusty so it looks like a POS, but its actually a pretty good bike after all the upgraded parts, but nobodys gonna steal it if it looks like poo I've got nearly 3,000 miles on it too lol

is that a 24" or 26"? 24's a bit small for me to ride, but if its 26, i'm really half tempted to go buy one, peel the decals off, spraypaint it all flat black, and enjoy the new ride lol
    26" i did my research on this thing.... the people who are able to buy an expensive bike because they have the funds to do so will put it down. The guys on the bike forums who ride pro, say for the price its a good bike. Mainly they say the frome is really strong, but they also say to upgrade the front shocks and the shock for a less chance of bottoming out the suspension. If you are a hardcore 15' to 20' drop off person this is not the bike for you. 10' and below you will be OK, also depends on your weight. Im 5' 10" 200 lbs solid and thats right around the optimal weight a buddy who is 240 lbs and beat the pis out of it says it is strong, but it did break on a high drop after attempting it repeatidly. All in all im broke and its good enough for me right now, i will probably get a more stout bike if i advance on trails and what not. I used to bmx through out my childhood so i should pick up trail riding fairly quickly i hope.

Black Max Coming Soon!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast