Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Winter Bash! Feb. 9th!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    i got the ok to go but not sure if i want to. got some crap to do to the hd!
    Do we really need to type up a rule book and send it to you?

Unspoken Rule #1: "Modding the truck" is a valid excuse to be busy no matter what the gf/wife thinks!
    Unspoken Rule #2: (Overrides Rule #1), "Modding the truck" is NOT a valid excuse to be busy during a club GTG!

Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    i got back from the dr. at 12:30 and just didn't feel like driving there i would have gotten there at 2:30. just not worth it. i see you survived hoffie lol!!!
    You lazy S.O.B.!!!! Too lazy to even answer the phone too or return a call! As hoff said, we didn't even eat til 2:30! Fast Freddy had to get his food to go because he had to leave by 2:30 for work, and he got his food at like 2:29! Next time give us a call to see whats up, have you EVER seen/heard of a JHO/DelVal event being over and wrapped up in under 2 hrs? lol You could have made it there for the food, the cake, the awards, the burnouts, the donuts, & the photo shoot!!! Basically all you would have missed is some BSing in the parking lot! okay now somebody elses turn to guilt trip Rich for missing the Bash! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann View Post
    Well,all I can say is:

Delvallo guys are definitely a great group,they are doing an amazing job on the way they are conducting their club,awesome people,the food was delicious,they even had an award cerimony,(I'll wait for Josh to comment this one)

I had a great time there,definitely worth it the 4 hours round trip!

Sorry for the prank Josh,good to see you,Lauren and Pop again,and meet Mom
    Hoff, you gotta register up on the DelVal site! We'll still conduct JHO business on here, but for the other stuff & the events they run, its easier if you're over there as well to post up with me, amy, & rich! Represent the harley crowd! They are definately a great bunch of guys, and over the past few years I've been helped out countless times. Chip (madramper) has hooked me up on a killer deal on the gen 1 motor going in my 85, Justin (94SVT351) helped me do my gears & truetrac last spring, Freddy (SouthJerseyUSA) hooked me up with the 4.10's, Larry (forget his s/n) took a set of I beams out to LFest for me 2 years ago to save me 80+ bucks to ship them, Jamie (JamieV) lent me his engine legs to transport the 351 home, Ken (Hockeydad) hooked me up with his clutch fan off his gen 1, dan (deebee53) hooked me up with my pinstripes, emblems, & tails, & of course Johnny & sue have helped me out many times with the HD! Just goes to show you don't need to have a HD, or even a gen 2 L, to be a huge help and great friend!

Hopefully someday we can get the JHO club organized up as official as the DelVal with major events like the bash's, awards, etc!

haha and Hoff, I swear I'm gonna get you back one of these days! For you's who didn't go....remember 2-3 months ago we had a meet by Rich's. Hoff told me he was coming, posted he was coming, called CDillon and said he was coming, told rich he was coming, we get there, get a table, wait an hour, and NO hoff tells us he's coming and leaves us hanging out to dry!
    Well saturday morning hoffie calls me around 11. Asks when I'm leaving, says he's probably not coming cuz its kind of cold outside, blah blah blah. Friggin 5 mins later I hear all this loud revving out in my driveway. Look outside, its hoffie & wyde in my driveway hahaha You guys suck! But I gotta say, if it weren't for that, I would have just ended up taking my beater, and definately glad I took the HD!! and the weather turned out perfect!! So thanks for the little surprise! haha

Amy, was good to finally meet you, I think you'll make a fine addition to JHO, fit right in with hoffie & dennis! Next time we'll have a pre-meet-meet, to clean that truck up ahead of time! haha

I'll get pics up tonight, but me and Lauren had an awesome time! The food was okay, wasn't quite as good as a classic Hoffie Spider Monkey BBQ lol, but the cake was awesome, and I was definately surprised to recieve an award!!!!!! Wasn't expecting the L club to honor a HD guy with a trophy! It was for #2 Most Improved E/T for the 2007 Times List!! 12.68 in 2006 down to 12.19 in 2007! I'll be going for the #1 spot in 2008!!!!

HUGE thanks to everybody who helped put this on, and it was great to see everybody and hang out! Been a while since we had a big meet, and even long since we had a decent HD showing to a L event!

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    Hoffie/Wyde, good to meet you two and Josh good to see you again.
    L guys were pretty cool when I crashed their meeting before you all got there.
    Sorry i had to leave early, but....... Happy I could contribute to the HD showing.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    haha what time did you get there? Saw you had the prime spot right on the end! Spotted your truck from way down the road

Was good to see ya again, and hopefully another JHO/DelVal meet will coincide with another one of your treck's up to Jersey! The DelVal guys were definately impressed to see that somebody came all the way up from VA SIX HD trucks, we made up a good 1/3rd of the hoopties there!

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    Rolled in about noon. all the L's were lined up so I took the spot on the end. Went inside to grab a bite and the waitress said they were setting up for a funeral party and she mentioned a "truck" group in the back. Went back there, slid the door open, and everyone got quiet. Introductions and the meeting ended, wife thought it was something I said.

Dr. Pepper is my choice!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice to meet you too Sport - its good to see other JHO's support...look forward to meeting you again!

Dr. Pepper is my choice!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post

Amy, was good to finally meet you, I think you'll make a fine addition to JHO, fit right in with hoffie & dennis! Next time we'll have a pre-meet-meet, to clean that truck up ahead of time! haha
    Ugh Josh...don't ever put me in the same category as Dennis... Next time, I'm hoping to have her detailed.. It was a tad bit uncomfortable, being that I'm new and all, but it was okay...it was good!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [QUOTE=wyde1340;451072]Ugh Josh...don't ever put me in the same category as Dennis...

So ~ you guys thought I couldn't find this site. I am hurt AMY
    {Never HUH!! } the truth comes out, Hey I warned you I was Fat and OLD On a more + note. Great to see the HD trucks out in force Saturday, who was the other MAD MAN that did donuts over at the HS. I do want to appoligze for not seeming all that friendly , I am sure that the next event things will be different. When you sit at separate tables it is hard to talk to all people. BUT now I can put a face to a Name, Hoffie, are you the dude with the big hair hanging with AMY??? Are you HoffMann?? I know it feels strange not knowing people, H e l l , I know the feeling going to a party and only knowing a few people. Next time just walk up to people and introduce yourself, I just found out you are a Moderator on these boards. I am really out going, but I read you as being AMY's Dude and you seemed to have this mean look on your face, Come to think of it I guess you were a bit uneasy not knowing everyone. That's why I didn't approach you, Didn't need a throw Down in the Parking lot!!! Hey I'm Huffentuff95 , I am not only the president but a client Yea the OLD FART in the Red Farm truck, it's all I can afford, yea I'm Jealous In closing , since I was all into myself and stuck up, No am am actually a good person Time went by so fast and the next thing you know we were all going our separate ways. Just wanted to let you guys know that I do care!!! JOSH don't you trouble maker!!!

WOW 8 posts <> see I was here before!!!

Dr. Pepper is my choice!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [QUOTE=huffentuff95;451092]
    Quote Originally Posted by wyde1340 View Post
    Ugh Josh...don't ever put me in the same category as Dennis...

{Never HUH!! } the truth comes out, Hey I warned you I was Fat and OLD On a more + note. Great to see the HD trucks out in force Saturday, who was the other MAD MAN that did donuts over at the HS. I do want to appoligze for not seeming all that friendly , I am sure that the next event things will be different. When you sit at separate tables it is hard to talk to all people. BUT now I can put a face to a Name, Hoffie, are you the dude with the big hair hanging with AMY??? Are you HoffMann?? I know it feels strange not knowing people, H e l l , I know the feeling going to a party and only knowing a few people. Next time just walk up to people and introduce yourself, I just found out you are a Moderator on these boards. I am really out going, but I read you as being AMY's Dude and you seemed to have this mean look on your face, Come to think of it I guess you were a bit uneasy not knowing everyone. That's why I didn't approach you, Didn't need a throw Down in the Parking lot!!! Hey I'm Huffentuff95 , I am not only the president but a client Yea the OLD FART in the Red Farm truck, it's all I can afford, yea I'm Jealous In closing , since I was all into myself and stuck up, No am am actually a good person Time went by so fast and the next thing you know we were all going our separate ways. Just wanted to let you guys know that I do care!!! JOSH don't you trouble maker!!!

Yeah, good ole' Dennis - needs a good head smashing now & then...get him back to being NICE!!! You have to watch those South Jersey farmboys - they can be stuck on themselves (or their trucks)...Dennis lives in EXTREME South Jersey...he's basically a river rat..lol!

Hoffie, I loved the donuts in the parking lot - that was Bad*ss!! Dennis is just jealous because he couldn't do it - he might knock his pretty new little pump off the bottom... Get the boy a pair of pantyhose and stillettos...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    River RAT , I think NOT, I don't live that far south, and I don't own a boat either I do like Crabbing in the Back Creeks of Delaware Bay tho.
    Yea there are Corn Fields near me, BUT I don't Farm, I may own a Farm truck but I do have a tomato garden in the summer.
    {Get that Boy a pair of panty hose and stilletto's }, I thought that was our secrect DAM you AMY Well ! I guess you all know now

So that was hoffie doing the other DONUTS Good Job man I'm not the only

Dr. Pepper is my choice!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by huffentuff95 View Post
    River RAT , I think NOT, I don't live that far south, and I don't own a boat either I do like Crabbing in the Back Creeks of Delaware Bay tho.
    Yea there are Corn Fields near me, BUT I don't Farm, I may own a Farm truck but I do have a tomato garden in the summer.
    {Get that Boy a pair of panty hose and stilletto's }, I thought that was our secrect DAM you AMY Well ! I guess you all know now

So that was hoffie doing the other DONUTS Good Job man I'm not the only
    Well, if you Delvallo boys don't lighten up and get your heads out of the suction end of your engines, these JHO's will know a lot more than just YOUR secrets...LMAO!!! I'm just kidding....but be nice...and spread that on...lol!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    [QUOTE=huffentuff95;451092]
    Ugh Josh...don't ever put me in the same category as Dennis...

and you guys say I use a lot of smilies!?!?!?

Dennis, good to see ya over here! Great job on handing out the awards man! It was classic!!! LoL!

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Great to see the HD trucks out in force Saturday, who was the other MAD MAN that did donuts over at the HS.
    As I posted before,it was good to see the DelValLO guys and see you AGAIN Dennis...and I guess you just found out who was the "other" MAD MAN thank's for the compliment,but I missed yours

I do want to appoligze for not seeming all that friendly , I am sure that the next event things will be different. When you sit at separate tables it is hard to talk to all people. BUT now I can put a face to a Name, Hoffie, are you the dude with the big hair hanging with AMY??? Are you HoffMann?? I know it feels strange not knowing people, H e l l , I know the feeling going to a party and only knowing a few people. Next time just walk up to people and introduce yourself, I just found out you are a Moderator on these boards. I am really out going, but I read you as being AMY's Dude and you seemed to have this mean look on your face, Come to think of it I guess you were a bit uneasy not knowing everyone. That's why I didn't approach you
    Wow,people sure talk a lot,and about my mean look?...I guess you read Tpr103 (Rich) post asking Amy if she survived me right? ask the J-HO's if I have anything mean as opposed to whatever my expression is,or whoever I'm with,believe me,I am not mean some of the guys there remember me from previous GTG's,well,I remember you very well,heck,I was the HD joining you drifting at the corners when we all went to have an ice cream after the bash at your house a few summers ago,Fast Freddy saw me in at least 4 meetings,and remembers me,and my episodes of changing peoples names ...I say hi to people,but only keep conversation if they give me chance

About me being: Hoffmann,Hoffie,MAD MAN,big hair dude...well,I guess I fit the profile right? so yes,that's me

Next time,don't be afraid,I don't bite

Being serious now,it's your 8th post,but you were added as a J-HO by me when you first posted here,and are welcome to step by at anytime,we're glad to see you around,posting or in person...

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hoffie, I loved the donuts in the parking lot - that was Bad*ss!!
    Thank's Amy,that's very nice to hear,but I feel really bad for the rocks... I really gotta make it up to you...

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    big-hair-hoff, doesn't she still have 2 rims that need to be cleaned? lol can get her truck all blinged up for her for the next meet

Amy, you lucked out,with all the food earlier, then burnout excitement later, I forgot to take some closeup pics of your truck, so you've escaped proof photos of the dirtiest truck award this time! haha

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That two tone won't be the same on the next GTG

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast