Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Winter Bash! Feb. 9th!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    we can race 2 tone vs 2tone....wyde's black/silver 2tone 03 HD vs my black/silver 2tone 85 Gen0

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sounds like a fun time kids!!! Wish I would've stayed up north just a little longer!

Can someone point me to the pics?!! I can't believe y'all are holding out

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In 06 that was Justin's house(the pig roast ) we left from and got Ice Cream . In 05 the party was @ my house, was it the party with lots of Burn outs outs in the contry??? We took a far ride across Vineland and also got Ice cream in east Vineland.. Man I am bad with faces.. Hoffie::: I see you don't mind floggng your truck here and there. Hey all in fun till something breaks huh I'll remember your angry looking face next time
    J/K later man!!! and AMY no comments from the peanut gallery!!!

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by C Dillon Go View Post
    Sounds like a fun time kids!!! Wish I would've stayed up north just a little longer!

Can someone point me to the pics?!! I can't believe y'all are holding out
    We wish too Chris,it's very nice when you and Nicky are around,I really hope see you guys here the next summer

About pics,well,I trusted our J-HO pic whore on this one,and didn't bring my camera with me,so we are on the same page

Quote Originally Posted by huffentuff95 View Post
    In 06 that was Justin's house(the pig roast ) we left from and got Ice Cream . In 05 the party was @ my house, was it the party with lots of Burn outs outs in the contry??? We took a far ride across Vineland and also got Ice cream in east Vineland.. Man I am bad with faces.. Hoffie::: I see you don't mind floggng your truck here and there. Hey all in fun till something breaks huh I'll remember your angry looking face next time
    J/K later man!!!
    You see Dennis,I could swear you were the host of that pig roast,and that was the one I was in,if I had on the one with the burnouts,you would definitely remember me then

Show me the asfalt,tell me there is no smokey bears around,and the wifey won't mind...here I go makin' some rubber scent for the crowd,as you said...untill something breaks and believe me,next time I'll make sure I won't leave without being noticed,I just thought the HS play was enough to show I was there

Dr. Pepper is my choice!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann View Post
    That two tone won't be the same on the next GTG
    Hmmm, yeah, get down and clean those wheels... Wait, I just don't want the wheels washed, paybacks are a biatch....

Josh, don't be a Ralph... --- the post above about racing 2-tone against 2-tone...all talk/no action...LMAO!

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wyde1340 View Post
    I just don't want the wheels washed, paybacks are a biatch....
    What does that supposed to mean?

I know this is that kind of things Ladies say and we guys are supposed to say "hum hum",as in shacking the head in agreement right?

I got it

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wyde1340 View Post
    Josh, don't be a Ralph... --- the post above about racing 2-tone against 2-tone...all talk/no action...LMAO!
    hahaha, we'll see about all talk/no action when we have our 1st DelVal/JHO Night @ Atco come this spring! They're usually once a month all throughout the season. See if you line that dirty 03 up against me on the 1320! lol

Hoffie, the bash you were at was at Justins house. When we had all the HD's lined up along the side yard, and nobody could do burnouts cuz the pr!ck neighbors. and when JohnnyAC was taking leeanns measurements

The bash at dennis's house was the year before, here's a pic...the only HD's that year were me, panchalk, acwalsh, & rsd.

I heard dan (deebee) mention before he was considering offering his place up for the bash this year

I'm posting pics up of the Winter bash now though in another thread!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [QUOTE=Hoffmann;451362]You see Dennis,I could swear you were the host of that pig roast,and that was the one I was in,if I had on the one with the burnouts,you would definitely remember me then

Well actually I set alot of that party up, I planned, ordered food , collected money and even made the Baked BEANS , while Justin painted and got his house ready!!! Justin and myself bought the prizes , It was his home with the old barn. Yea now I remember you standing out at the custard corral!!! Panchalk took the pics of the drifting!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5