Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Bash! Feb. 9th!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Winter Bash! Feb. 9th!

We havent had a meet since like what Oct-Nov? Me and tpr met up in dec., but wasn't much of a meet with everybody else bailing

So, here's the Feb meet! Joining up with our "other half", the L half, for the yearly winter bash! I havent been to the winter bash before, but it should be a friggin BLAST!

Quote Originally Posted by Huffentuff95 View Post
    The date will be: Saturday February 9, 2008..
    Place: Buena Tavern Rt40 and Rt54 Bunea N.J.
    Time 12:30PM till ???

Buena, NJ is roughly half way between Philadelphia and Atlantic City

From Philly:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walt Whitman Bridge(76east) to 42 South to AC Expressway Exit 28(Vineland-Rt 54 South).
    54 South for 8.3 miles to mile marker zero.
    Left turn on to Rt 40 East. 200 yards turn left.
    Buena Tavern is across the street from the "Vineland Truck Stop". You will see signs that say "Diesel" and "Gulf". The pink building across the street is us.

From Central Jersey:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take 206 South to it's southern terminus at Rt 30 in Hammonton.
    Cross Rt 30 and enter Hammonton City.
    The main drag in Hammonton is Rt 54.
    54 South for about 10 miles to mile marker zero (Rt40).
    Left turn on to Rt 40 East. 200 yards turn left.
    Buena Tavern is across the street from the "Vineland Truck Stop". You will see signs that say "Diesel" and "Gulf". The pink building across the street is us.

From The Garden State Parkway:

Take the GS Parkway to the Atlantic City Expressway(Phila. & West).
    ACExpressway to Exit 28. Stay to the right after the toll.
    You have to pull a U_Turn at the jug handle. Follow signs for Rt54South(Vineland).
    Route 54 South for 8.5 miles to Rt40East. Left turn on to Rt40. 200 yards turn left.

From the Delaware Memorial Bridge:

Follow signs for Atlantic City-Route 40 East.
    Buena Tavern is on Rt40 @ mile marker 35.3.
    You will see it across from the truck stop, after you pass the WAWA at Rt54.

And NO lame excuses you arent comning cuz the truks dirty, etc.! Its NOT a car show!!!! Bring you friggin yugo for all I car! lol. If there's any sign of snow or salt on the roads, I'm just bringing the stealth! Just come to hang out, get some killer food, and shoot the chit!

and tpr, we had the past 3-4 meets up right by your house. You can drive more than 10 mins from your house for this one and make the whopping 1 hr drive! lol

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    yeah im going to try to make it but im not making any promises! hey i did drive almost 2 hours to get sick on the go carts lol!!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    lol yeah and if you drove 2 hrs to ride go karts for an hour, you can definately drive 1 hour to hang out all afternoon at the bash!!!!!!!!

Dr. Pepper is my choice!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    Bring you friggin yugo for all I car! lol.
    First off Josh...wtf kind of English is this? LOL!! And, yeah, I should be there barring work doesn't whisk me off to the exotic locale of Tulsa, OK. If not, don't forget to get my sweatshirts (2 Large)...I'm just going to keep writing this in every forum so that you won't forget...lol!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    or YOU just dont forget, and send me an email the day before! haha

or better yet, no more lame work excuses and just show up!!!! I'm starting to think your dennis's alter ego or something

Dr. Pepper is my choice!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oooo, ooooo....I went from being DeeBee's alter ego to Dennis's alter ego? LMAO! Umm, help me out, Den wants me to race Ralph's Dodge? WTF?!!! Now, honestly, I'm scared to go to any Bash or GTG...I'll give up the truck, but someone else has got to drive it...LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    or YOU just dont forget, and send me an email the day before! haha

or better yet, no more lame work excuses and just show up!!!! I'm starting to think your dennis's alter ego or something

how bout we put some sneaky mods on that truck first!! lol! hey when all else fails you can do what i do. just befor e the light honk your horn!! it really throws the competition off!!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    okay we go from excuses from work, to excuses you're too scared to meet the wack jobs in the club that you haven't even met yet? the excuses get more lame every time! lol

Dr. Pepper is my choice!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I almost peed myself when I read this...that's a great strategy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    how bout we put some sneaky mods on that truck first!! lol! hey when all else fails you can do what i do. just befor e the light honk your horn!! it really throws the competition off!!
    ...and Josh, yeah, I am scared - I don't want to be a driver...I bring my truck, YOU can drive it then...

okay we go from excuses from work, to excuses you're too scared to meet the wack jobs in the club that you haven't even met yet? the excuses get more lame every time! lol

wow you get to beat up on her truck sounds good! just don't let him warm your tires!!!

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    Josh,
    how about an out of stater stopping by. I've got to go up to Freehold that weekend to see the outlaw and figure can swing by for lunch.

lol im 10 minutes from freehold!!

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    usually don't bring the truck up from Va- something about the 87 year old has a hard time getting in and out.

if I show what will the headlines read? "Va NHTOC member attends JHO GTG and no JHO's showed? LOL

Dr. Pepper is my choice!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know - I just got new tires on her last week too....why Huff didn't start that poop last week before I got new tires, I'll never know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    wow you get to beat up on her truck sounds good! just don't let him warm your tires!!!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sport90 View Post
    if I show what will the headlines read? "Va NHTOC member attends JHO GTG and no JHO's showed? LOL
    hahaha sounds about right!! You're more than welcome to stop by! Its the DelVal's annual winter bash, so tehre will be guys from NJ, PA, DE, MD, & even Connecticut! The more the better!

Quote Originally Posted by wyde1340 View Post
    I know - I just got new tires on her last week too....why Huff didn't start that poop last week before I got new tires, I'll never know!!!
    what kind of tires did you go with? please dont tell me you put crappy goodyears on there agian haha.

and on a serious note, you dont have to worry about not wanting to come cuz you'd have to race the truck. the guys are just busting your balls. There's no valid excuse for you not to come! lol

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast