Thread: Alarm help please!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Alarm help please!

I want to have an alarm installed in my 2008 F350 HD I hear Sound Advice does good work. Which alarm should I get? A viper? or which one is the best? I want one that will start my truck also. Thanks!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sound Advice does good work, but you will pay top dollar for a job that doesnt require that much hard work. I would recommend either a Viper or Clifford, both are made by DEI but they have different options such as Blackjax and the sensors that are included with the alarms. Im pretty sure the new F350 HD is diesel but i may be wrong, Remote Start on your truck if it is diesel will require a few modules for the tach and wait to start. Also your going to need the proper module to learn the keys so the truck will start when the alarm cranks.

Figure on a basic 2-way system you will be spending about 450-650 including installation. If you want window modules/ perimeter sensors/ etc add some more...

Always talk to the installer who will be performing the work before you agree to have it done at any specific shop, if you are uncomfortable with them working on your car go somewhere else or try another installer. No matter how good a reputation the place has, it's only as good as its worst installer.

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Viper or Clifford! DEI makes great stuff.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the help!