he is in DFW area he has a black 02
we did some buisness in the past everyhitng went good
i had him port my buddies blower on his lightning and went well he wanted to swap for his #4 lower for his 2.73 uper
and do some lil body wrk on it
well this is what happend
we thaught that it needed a water pump didnt need a water pump the lower pully was loose

with that said he told asked me to see if i can get someone to help him with the water pump and what not
so i call my buddie braxton
heres what happend he told braxton to call him back in an hr or so to meet him up at the shop were the lightning is
well he turned his phone off
ignored all my calls and everything
great huh
i sent him text messages and everything no reply
my buddie came into town that ownes the lightning and was dissapointed that i didnt have the lightning done cause i told him it would b done and well all weekend went by no lightning and stuff
so
i sent Justin (rainmanone) a text put the F'ing lightnig out frontor out side the gate
he must have listnend cause he did it
i gave the lightning to him with a half a tank of gas the tired full of tread and everything
he has the lightning out front keys in it doors unlocked and waterpump in floor board
with no gas below E on the dash
the tires have alot of tread off and hte back inter fender have rubber all in her
WTF right i wana justin

and thats a crapy way of doin business
and pluss we went to his house he ran out side and had his daddy lie for him and say he wasnt here

just b for warned yall dont do buisness with Rainmanone (Justin)