Thread: Hoffie says he saw some excitement today...

2003 Shamu Screw
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hoffie says he saw some excitement today...

It's a good thing you didn't run across the street to use the ATM!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Manhunt on for alleged Danbury bank robber
    STAFF REPORTS
    Article Last Updated: 02/13/2008 12:31:03 PM EST

DANBURY -- Police are responding to reports of a bank robbery alarm at Fairfield County Bank at 114 Federal Rd.
    Police say they are looking for a suspect described as a white male with glasses wearing a black jacket. The suspect is described as wearing a red had with a New York insignia. The suspect did not display a weapon, but held a white plastic shopping bag. Dispatchers described the man as short, being less than 5 feet 6 inches tall.

Police are searching the woods and parking lots along Federal Road, a busy commercial sector.

Danbury police are looking for a white vehicle -- a SUV, apparently. The bank is located in front of the Bob's Store on Federal Road.

This is a developing story. Check back with NewsTimes.com for more as it becomes available.

NewsTimes.com - Manhunt on for alleged Danbury bank robber

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jeff,I was across the street,because toyota had to evacuate their property due to flooding,so I had to unload by the bank,funny was to see the patrol cars running around like dizzy ****roaches,they really gave the impression they had absolutelly no clue of what they were doing,like,back and forth in the parking lot

Keep your eyes open for a thread title "the boost is on me",like a free party at the bar,but KB instead

2003 Shamu Screw
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You should've called me while you were there, I only live about mile up the road from there. We could've done lunch a Widow Brown's or something.