Thread: Black Face 22's For Sale!!

IT AINT FAST, ITSQUIK!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Black Face 22's For Sale!!

Anyone interested in my 22's, If so, hit me with a PM. I WILL MAKE YOU A KILLER DEAL!! Need to sell em so I can get the tires for my 4's!! The tires have plenty of tread left by-the-way!
    2002 DSG HARLEY: 8LB LOWER, CUSTOM PAINTED K&N COLD AIR KIT,CHROMED LFP AUXILIARY IDLER KIT, CHROMED LFP INTERCHANGEABLE LOWER 8LB PULLEY, SCT TUNE, LIGHTNING FRONT SPRINGS-MINUS A COIL, MODIFIED STOCK REAR LEAFS, L-SPEC BILSEINS ALL THE WAY AROUND, BLACK FACE 22'S & SOME TRICKS -NEVER TO BE DISCLOSED!

Slowest 03 HD n the WORLD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    helps with a bigger pic...

2003 H/D #6809
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah bigger pic would be nice, interested....

RLTW!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WARNING!!
    It's Quick sold a former members goods on e-bay ans swiped $875
    Make sure you have $ in your hands..... and Product!!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I heard G say something about a guy taking 875 from somebody on Ebay for a set of his cogs.

RLTW!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Garrett wouldn't let him hold the goods because of his past record with bad checks and a couple of board members here. But decided to give him a second chance, (Since he had cleared those matters up) he sold the cog kit, got payed and never produced the goods.
    The Sheriffs department is searching for him now, as well as E-Bay, Pay-Pal and the Credit Card company.

IT AINT FAST, ITSQUIK!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    SAY THE SAME HERE AS NLOC-- EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE ACCUSING. I TRIED TO TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION VIA WESTERN UNION--CASH ONLY--BUT SOMEBODY WHO IS BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS WHO WILL REMAIN UNNAMED WAS TOO LAZY TO GO TO PUBLIX TO PICK IT UP!! THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN COMPENSATED THROUGH HIS PAYPAL BY NOW, I HAVEN'T EVER HEARD ANYTHING MORE FROM HIM. i TOLD HIM TO CALL ME IF THERE WAS STILL A PROBLEM!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PM sent.

RLTW!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ITSQUIK View Post
    SAY THE SAME HERE AS NLOC-- EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE ACCUSING. I TRIED TO TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION VIA WESTERN UNION--CASH ONLY--BUT SOMEBODY WHO IS BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS WHO WILL REMAIN UNNAMED WAS TOO LAZY TO GO TO PUBLIX TO PICK IT UP!! THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN COMPENSATED THROUGH HIS PAYPAL BY NOW, I HAVEN'T EVER HEARD ANYTHING MORE FROM HIM. i TOLD HIM TO CALL ME IF THERE WAS STILL A PROBLEM!!
    I was at G's house when he found out you sold them. Weeks later he was still trying to contact you (because you wouldn't answer your phone) to try to figure out where the money was so he could mail the customer the cogs he paid for. It makes no sense why G would not go pick up any money you supposedly sent him, he wants to sell as many kits as possible, not lose a sale due to laziness. Makes no sense.

You wanted to keep the money, now you are in trouble, and now you are supposedly trying to send him the money to get out of the trouble. Too late, Nuff said.

Saint