Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Harley in Jamaica

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmarvolous View Post
    thats gonna take a lot of work brudda!
    Yes i know it going to take alot of work.
    The Truck got a Front Damage however would you believed the the A/C Condenser Core did not damage nor the Radiator. they are still good condition. Both Fenders are perfect. however both Air Bags have release.

Rumblin Bumblin Stumblin
    Name:

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    any pics of the rest of the truck?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    no engine parts?
    I will need (2) yellow injectors as the truck was park at the Dealer and the punks stole two of them. I will also need the Power Steering oil cooler core that was damage. along with two Rack end.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    any pics of the rest of the truck?
    Now right now i will used the stupid camera phone and get some more later. Also do any one here have any contact on some Harley 20'' wheels with tire. the truck presently have on 22's however the chromes are stripping off.

Rumblin Bumblin Stumblin
    Name:

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by serial View Post
    Now right now i will used the stupid camera phone and get some more later. Also do any one here have any contact on some Harley 20'' wheels with tire. the truck presently have on 22's however the chromes are stripping off.
    ebay

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    serial, make a list of all you need, and post on the WTB "wanted to buy" section of this forum, some parts I guarantee you can find here

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    welcome to the site man! got a nice project ahead of you

and unless you're dead set on keeping it N/A, you're going to spend more money and have to do a lot more work to get it faster than if you just slapped a blower on it and called it a day. the top end eaton s/c swap off the L's or 02-03 HD's is hands down the best route to go. the cost isn't too bad, and the engine will hold up to 10-12 lbs of boost no problem. even a couple guys on here running 14 lbs on their N/A engines the N/A and S/C trucks actually have the same crappy rods, and its just the S/C trucks run a lower compression piston so they can handle a little more boost. in the end though, to get your N/A truck into the 13's, its going to take a LOT of mods, more than just bolt-on's, so its cheaper, easier, and quicker to s/c it and call it a day. Also as for juice, you could spray your N/A engine, but IMO thats harder on the truck than doing the S/C swap, and that power is only on tap when the systems armed and ready to go.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3