Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Official "Cruise Down Memory Lane" Thread - June 14th! (Rain Date June 15th)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wyde1340 View Post
    Nah Nicky...unfortunately I was last in line, so only Jody (838Stingray) and family saw it I was so nervous and felt like a total arse. It was fun. I can't believe I've had this truck for 5 years and never attempted a burnout...LMAO!!!!
    Amy, I can have Sue give you some lessons if you want. But if you talk to her she doesnt know on how to do that kind of thing. But if you listen to anyone that see's her drive the Stang around town, they all say HOLLY Chit batman, your wife really smokes them hoops off nice!

So who would you believe, my wife or all of my buddies, their 10 friends and their 10 friends and so on and so on, etc?

Dr. Pepper is my choice!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 838stingray View Post
    Amy, I can have Sue give you some lessons if you want. But if you talk to her she doesnt know on how to do that kind of thing. But if you listen to anyone that see's her drive the Stang around town, they all say HOLLY Chit batman, your wife really smokes them hoops off nice!

So who would you believe, my wife or all of my buddies, their 10 friends and their 10 friends and so on and so on, etc?
    I'd believe your wife Women stick together in situations such as this...LMAO!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wyde1340 View Post
    I'd believe your wife Women stick together in situations such as this...LMAO!!!

Figures

Dr. Pepper is my choice!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm sure you'll get a picture or two of her doing a burnout and then you can prove it

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice pics, it really meke me feel bad for missing it, but glad you guys/girls had a blast

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    had an AWESOME time!!!!! wish you could have been there hoff! Between you and Rich's dad I don't know if the laughs would have stopped

Amy, was good to see the truck FINALLY cleaned up half decent! lol our next GTG should be a detail day, and you can clean that engine bay up!

Rich, (or should I say panchalk jr.? ) lol, good to see ya made the treck down south more than 5 miles from your house! haha, and was good to see your pops again. he's a trip!

Jody, great to meet you and the family! And that truck is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! The bling under the hood, and that paint job! pictures don't do it justice at all!

For those that couldn't come, we had FOUR HD trucks! One of each year too! my 00, tpr's 01, jody's 02, and wyde's 03! Next year lets try to double that and have one of each color and each year lol

I got 49 pics uploaded, I'll cross post them over here a little later

Less than 1 month til the Summer Bash!!!!!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Well its good to hear that everyone had fun. Last year was a blast so I could only imagine how fun it was this year. Well what ever gtg's you guys have this year I probably wont be able to make it. I only have 2 weekends open from now till the end of sept.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    How's July 12th looking? thats the summer bash!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    the only weekends I have open are june 28th--29th, aug 16th 17th and aug 23-24th. This summer sucks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5