Thread: Who manufactures the 20" F250 wheels?

No more blower...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Who manufactures the 20" F250 wheels?

As you guys may have read, one of my factory wheels cracked. Insurance has seen it and ruled it a manufacturer defect and will not pay for it.

I'm wondering if any of you guys would know who manufactures these wheels for Ford or can point me in the right direction of determining who does. I would like to speak with them to see if I can get a replacement. I would like to sell 4 good wheels instead of three good ones and a cracked one.

Any help is appreciated.

4X4 POWER-STROKEN
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what did your Ford dealer say about it?

No more blower...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    couldn't do anything since truck is out of warranty...102k miles. Pretty upsetting. Anyway you could help with a replacement?

Name: David

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Most likely Superior Wheel Manf. / Superior Industries, though Hayes Lemmerz and Prime Wheel are also large domestic OE wheel manufactures.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey man, the manufactuer is ALCOA wheels. There are several plants, but the one that I know of is in Bellingham, WA. Hope this helps!

cwch-d
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I currently have a 2005 Harley-Davidson F 250 with approximately 98K miles. I recently had a wheel crack and break. I have been fighting with Ford and the local dealer to replace the wheel and so far the best that I have been offered is a $500.00 credit toward the purchase of a new wheel. The catch is that I have to pay full retail for the wheel. ($1295.00). Yesterday a good friend of mine that has the same truck but in a 2006 model had the same thing happen in the same spot. We are going to have an attorney write a letter to ford requesting four new wheels each. I don't feel that the wheels are safe. Obviously this has happened before with other people. If you would like to be include in our letter I would be more than happy to add your vehicle to our list. You can e-mail me at cwch-d@comcast.net.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs down rim

2005 crack rim didnt hit anything came out of huse went to go to work and wheel was flat looked at it rim cracked i drove home no problem just sitting all night no broken 1300 bucks for rim is crazy i live in illinois truck just hit 100,000 miles guess im change rims to something else this sucks

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've had two of them crack since '09. Anybody get any satisfaction from Ford?

Name: Leonard

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    E-Bay is your friend!