Thread: Was in Stuttgart, Germany on Friday and was wondering...

loving life in Garmisch
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Was in Stuttgart, Germany on Friday and was wondering...

I was travelling on Friday 18th July '08 and drove thru Stuttgart Germany. I stopped off at Patch Barracks and was fuelling up my harley when guess what I saw across from the gas station parked in all its glory, a Harley 2003 two tone. Now I waited around for 90 minutes sitting right next to it wondering if the owner would come out, but after 90 minutes and another 8 hour drive to go, I left but if any of you on here is the owner, please drop me a line, your number plate start with HK and I wont write down the last 5 digits/letters that were on your number plate for privacy reason, but please let me know, I only live 2 hours away in Garmisch..thanks

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Boy... did you just bring back some memories for me!

I was stationed in Heidelberg when I was in the Army and I went to Stuttgart, Garmisch, and Frankfurt all the time.

Have you downloaded the NHTOC business card template? I keep a few in my truck so I can "card" other trucks and invite them to the site.
    Yes officer... I am aware of how fast I was going!

loving life in Garmisch
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks for that. i used to have tons of them, but gave them all away to other harley truck owners around killeen. but when i get to hooking my printer etc up to my computer i will download that, so that next time, i can set one on a windshield when i see one.

garmisch, stuttgart etc from what i heard, have not changed, so the place is still the same and still no speed limits which makes for some good driving instead of the 60 mile speed limit in killeen and around that area.

i am going to try and get the harley photographed with garmisch covered snow moutains in the background and see how that 'picture perfect' photo turns out
    Last edited by Tara; 07-20-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: forgot to put words between words doh!