Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: SALEEN S/C'ed GUYS Look Here!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevF View Post
    That car is Steve Saleen's car. Its a product of Steve's latest company SMS. Steve nor Molly work for Saleen now.

Was this the car you saw?

Yep, and those pics do that silver paint ZERO justice!!!!!! I've never seen paint like this before! Its unreal

Steve Saleen was presenting the awards at the show, and from what he said that car is pretty much like what will hit production. The body styling, LED taillights, 700ish hp engine, and incredible silver paint.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ^^^^^,,,,,and the $90k price tag?

Killer looking ride,though.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I need to pass this info about Saleen to Troyer. He really believes that they went under.

-AK

Duck Commander
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have dealt with troyer when i ordered my AF1 intake for my truck,nothing but pure hospitality..a bunch of top notch workers,i will recommend anyone to troyer

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Upgrade Mods

Hey, did you guys ever get this upgrade figured out? Last I see on the thread there was a need to order a part, then some incorrect rumors about Saleen's demise. Que pasa?

TampaHarley

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey guys, I've been on here for a while but never posted anything. I might be able to enlighten you on the Troyer deal. My truck is at his shop right now as the test truck, so far I think he's pulled 50+ hp out of it with the intake, tune, and a pulley, but he wasn't satisfied yet. I also told him to add headers to the list so hopefully it will be finished this week and I'll have the truck Ford and Saleen should have built. I have been extremely pleased with my experience thus far, Mike knows his stuff and would recommend them to anyone
    Last edited by bwshdf150; 09-01-2008 at 01:34 PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great news. I wonder what the price tag is going to be?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not sure yet on the headers, the other stuff is supposed to be free since he's using it to develop the cold air intake/pulley/tune package to sell. I think on their website, headers with high flow cats is around $1400

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does the intake look like JDM's?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    not sure yet, haven't gotten back up there to see it. i think he said he was using a modified air force one kit

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hey guys i was looking at retuning my mustang and was going to have Doug from Bamachips do the tune, any way started talking about my truck and asked if he wanted to try my 2007 f150 he mentioned that a company has already done a couple of those saleen harley trucks. The web address is Stanghi.com i talked to the owner there and they made a intake already for these trucks and they work directly with saleen on custom and aftermarket parts. he said they pull 40rwhp on the tune alone, thats a bid too much to believe but the tune and tuner is only $425 shipped to my door. i was going to stay stock but i think i am going to have to get this tuner.

2008 F150 FX2 LOADED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2007harley View Post
    hey guys i was looking at retuning my mustang and was going to have Doug from Bamachips do the tune, any way started talking about my truck and asked if he wanted to try my 2007 f150 he mentioned that a company has already done a couple of those saleen harley trucks. The web address is Stanghi.com i talked to the owner there and they made a intake already for these trucks and they work directly with saleen on custom and aftermarket parts. he said they pull 40rwhp on the tune alone, thats a bid too much to believe but the tune and tuner is only $425 shipped to my door. i was going to stay stock but i think i am going to have to get this tuner.
    I checked out the web site and didn't see an intake for the Saleen S/C'd trucks?!?

Do you a direct link to the product?

Thanks

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BWSHDF150 -> awesome news...keep us posted on progress. Were the headers your idea or Troyer's? Is that going to be part of the kit or something sold separately? I was thinking of the kit plus a gear change but headers may be the way to go instead of gears.

2007Harley -> Share more info on this other site. I used their web site to post a question.

TampaHarley
    Last edited by TampaHarley; 09-02-2008 at 06:12 PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The headers were my idea, but of course he was more than willing to accomodate me when I mentioned it. It was one of the mods I was gonna do down the road anyway so i figured why not take advantage of it now. As for it being part of a kit, I'm not sure what he has planned yet, initially he was just trying to develop an intake/pulley/tune kit. I can't wait to get my truck back and see how it runs.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    no pics of intake. i was talking to the guy and he said his place made the intake jdm is selling but he couldnt believe they sold it for so much, just give him a call. number is on web site. I found this guy from bamachips which is most likely the best ford modular v8 programmer company in the world, and they recommended them.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast