Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: SALEEN S/C'ed GUYS Look Here!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So this intake was $650??? or $1000 can u measure the Inside diameter of that intake tube, i am thinking about buying a normal 5.4 3v intake and just seeing if it will work. these $1000 intakes are not cool

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allcarfan View Post
    Jdm kit is $1900+ shipping. Their kit use to come with a billet aluminum elbow that rotated the TB fwd. Now, they come with a plastic molded intake that keeps the TB in the stock location, but the price is the same. Their kit also relocates the PS res if I am not mistaken.

Troyer intake kit costs $1000, $1200 after mid December. It comes with everything pictured plus an xcal2 and 3 custom tunes....and custom tuning until your setup is dialed in. If you have an Xcal already, the kit is $875.

The intake tube is 3.5". There is a little more to it than just adding a stock style intake. Not a WHOLE lot more, but enough to it that I wouldnt want to tackle it. I plan to bend a nice heat shield for the Troyer kit. Maybe even a cold air setup like Chickenears.
    $1000 for the intake, pulley, xcal, and 3 custom tunes? $875 for that minus the xcal? Thats not too terrible. Usually an upper pulley itself costs just under $100, so that makes it around $775 for the intake and 3 custom tunes. Usually tunes can cost around $100 each, so $475 for an intake. Still on the pricey side, but definitely a hell of a bargain over the JDM setup and nicer looking too.

07HD06217
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WOW! I have to get that setup, I will probebly have to wait unitl after Christmas to get it though. The price is not too bad and I like the looks of the kit itself. I am still curious as to the actual bump in Horsepower. I also like the stage 2, but I cant see spending the cash for that in the foreseable future.

07HD06217
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allcarfan View Post
    After mid December, the kit will be $1200 from Troyer.

$2500 for the stage II is a lot of money, but the cost of longtubes, maggy cats, and intermediate pipes are nearly $1500 by themselves.
    Yup, looks like I will have to come up with the extra $200. I just can't afford it right now.

The Traveler
    NHTOC owner
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Bttt

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7