Thread: Anyone?

I wanna go fast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Anyone?

Is anyone looking for Harley side rails, '07 Wheels w/ tires, center caps, and lug nuts, FX4 side rails in black? I have all these for sale.

Also have two '07 HD's for sale, one AWD and one S/C. Own both, just tired of them. AWD has roughly 30k miles and the S/C has roughly 8k miles. Both are clean and well maintained. If anyone is interested let me know. I've posted these in the for sale section but haven't gotten too much traffic.

Chevy Smoker
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pics....?

I wanna go fast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What are you wanting pics of?

Chevy Smoker
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pics of both side rails.

2008 F150 FX2 LOADED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Where's the ad for the s/c'd '07 ? Or did you sell it already?

I wanna go fast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll get pics of the side rails. They're both in excellent shape. I still have both trucks for sale. I thought I had posted an ad for both trucks, but I just mentioned the S/C'd in the AWD ad. I'm asking $32000 for the S/C'd it has roughly 10k miles on it and it's in great shape. Has a retractable tonneau cover and navigation, along with Sirius radio.
    Last edited by 007HD; 07-28-2008 at 09:30 PM.

I wanna go fast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here's pics of the side rails
    Attached Images Attached Images

2008 F150 FX2 LOADED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 007HD View Post
    I'll get pics of the side rails. They're both in excellent shape. I still have both trucks for sale. I thought I had posted an ad for both trucks, but I just mentioned the S/C'd in the AWD ad. I'm asking $32000 for the S/C'd it has roughly 10k miles on it and it's in great shape. Has a retractable tonneau cover and navigation, along with Sirius radio.
    IMO 32K is high for a used s/c'd '07.

There was a USED s/c'd 07 with ~ 6200 miles that sold for 27K with only 1 bid on Ebay. I guess with gas prices being sooo high, those premium fuel drinking vehicles won't fetch what they use to.

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harly4d View Post
    IMO 32K is high for a used s/c'd '07.

There was a USED s/c'd 07 with ~ 6200 miles that sold for 27K with only 1 bid on Ebay. I guess with gas prices being sooo high, those premium fuel drinking vehicles won't fetch what they use to.

here's another new ( 27 miles) SAleen 07 Black ( no Nav) for 18,100 on ebay item # 200241844615, reserv not met, but I'm sure the dealer will take a low offer to get it off his lot...

I wanna go fast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    These trucks weren't cheap new. I own them so I'm not in a huge hurry to sell them. And where as there are some selling cheap there are also those out there asking an arm and a leg for them. I know the market sucks right now. Heck NADA said my 30k mile AWD truck was worth $28k. Which is more desireable to a buyer AWD or S/C'd? What's a fair price for a 30k mile AWD HD and a 10k mile S/C HD? Also I'm in a market where people are still buying Hummer's and Escalades regularly, guess that has something to do with my pricing as well.

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yep, you just have to find the right buyer so you can get some $$ without losing too much right now. Have you considered selling overseas? Even tho the economy sucks in Europe too, maybe there's a wealthy oil baron looking for Harley trucks in Kuwait or Dubai

2008 F150 FX2 LOADED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 007HD View Post
    These trucks weren't cheap new. I own them so I'm not in a huge hurry to sell them. And where as there are some selling cheap there are also those out there asking an arm and a leg for them. I know the market sucks right now. Heck NADA said my 30k mile AWD truck was worth $28k. Which is more desireable to a buyer AWD or S/C'd? What's a fair price for a 30k mile AWD HD and a 10k mile S/C HD? Also I'm in a market where people are still buying Hummer's and Escalades regularly, guess that has something to do with my pricing as well.

I don't want you to think I was trying to insult you by any means...

I paid 34 for my s/c'd 07 NEW, plus the warranty etc. . I realize that was a heck of a deal, but just looking at dealer lots right now, the gaz guzzlers aren't moving.

For your s/c'd 07 I'd say 30 would be a good price to start.
    For your AWD - maybe 26.5??

I wanna go fast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No I didn't take it like that at all. I realize now isn't the greatest time to sell these trucks, but if the right person wants one they'll buy it. I own both so it's not a big deal.