Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1 Year Passed....still miss ya Fuzz bud

Hybrid View

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Unhappy 1 Year Passed....still miss ya Fuzz bud

Its 1 year today since Fuzion passed away

Anybody end up pulling together any GTG's this weekend in his memory? JHO had a whopping turnout of just me and jpanchalk at NMRA @ Atco.

Time flies....can't believe its already been a year.

If any of you TX guys got any new pics of his truck from this weekend if his parents brought it out, please post them up. Lots of new members on the site since last year, and I know Fuzz would still love to show off his killer hooptie!

Miss ya bro

M.HYDE: 2000 HD F-150 #0356 of 8197, Built 05/18/00, Bought 07/03/00, 700/784, 09.89@138.78
    *Worlds Fastest Street HD: '08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13****Worlds Fastest Eaton Powered HD: 12.19@112.48 11/17/07*
    D.JEKL: 2000 HD F-150 #1552 of 8197, Built 06/20/00, Bought 06/25/09, 372/450, 13.75@099.46 (*SOLD* 10/15/11)
    REPTAR: 2012 SVTF-150 #2893 of ????, Built 01/19/12, Bought 08/26/11, ???/???, 14.93@091.30
    HASTIE: 2011 GT Mustang 5.0 6-Speed, Built 10/29/10, Bought 11/11/10, 392/352, 12.00@117.79 (*SOLD* 05/14/13)
    BADGER: 2013 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT, Built ??/??/??, Bought 05/14/13, ???/???, 14.53@096.25
    GEN.0L: 1985 XL F-150 w/'94 Lightning Donor Engine Swap, Holley Projection EFI, 03 HD Paint

Dr. Pepper is my choice!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    RIP Fuzz

and yeah, I know...I'm lame He's still in our thoughts and is always still here on the board - I'm sure he's not too far away and can see it all...and is probably smiling

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    RIP Fuzion. We miss you.

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Still miss ya Fuz....hope you are looking in on us every once in awhile.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    RIP Fuzz

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    RIP little buddy!

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, i miss you too Fuzzbutt.

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yep, miss the guy for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    Its 1 year today since Fuzion passed away

Anybody end up pulling together any GTG's this weekend in his memory? JHO had a whopping turnout of just me and jpanchalk at NMRA @ Atco.
    Had a whopping 4 THT trucks show up counting Blakes, Drake, JD and me, plus a 2 tone 03 thats not on here. Kinda disappointed at the turn out but people got things to do and forget, if JD hadnt had called I would have missed it. There were about 25 cars and trucks and a dozen bikes, good turn out. Slck was there too but left before I got there

Hopefully someone got pics.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    RIP Fuzz.

baller statusness
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hey guys, im new here. I was thinkin of Blake all this weekend of course. I was gonna jump on here to see if i could find someone and noticed the memorium section and I thought Id see if Blake was in here.

I did not make his memorial service Sunday because I started my new job 3 days before so was unable to attend that. However, i can most likely get you guys some pictures because a lot of my friends went so I will try and do that.

Last night, just like the night of his death, we did a lot of burnouts in his memory. It was pretty cool and we got videos of it. LOL it was nothing compared to the night he passed. Im sure you guys have seen those videos of the night he passed and his funeral.

So yeah, my names Trey, and me n Blake went to school together (he graduated a year before me) and he was an awesome kid. Never saw him mad or upset, he was just a stand up guy and loved his friends and family and of course his HD. i raced him a few times on the street and I didn't stop hearing about it when he beat me in my 98 cobra lol. it was all in fun though and he loved anything and everything about cars. his truck was a beast, especially how it is now and right before he passed. everytime i see a HD f-series truck, it makes me think of our buddy. he is definitely missed and had a large base of friends which is evident because some of you guys are hundreds of miles away!

Anyways, i just wanted to say whats up to you guys and see how it was goin. Ill try and get some pics and videos for you non locals that want to know how his memorial went.

- Trey
    Last edited by TxCobrA98; 08-12-2008 at 01:38 PM.

They say im RETARDED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TxCobrA98 View Post
    hey guys, im new here. I was thinkin of Blake all this weekend of course. I was gonna jump on here to see if i could find someone and noticed the memorium section and I thought Id see if Blake was in here.

I did not make his memorial service Sunday because I started my new job 3 days before so was unable to attend that. However, i can most likely get you guys some pictures because a lot of my friends went so I will try and do that.

Last night, just like the night of his death, we did a lot of burnouts in his memory. It was pretty cool and we got videos of it. LOL it was nothing compared to the night he passed. Im sure you guys have seen those videos of the night he passed and his funeral.

So yeah, my names Trey, and me n Blake went to school together (he graduated a year before me) and he was an awesome kid. Never saw him mad or upset, he was just a stand up guy and loved his friends and family and of course his HD. i raced him a few times on the street and I didn't stop hearing about it when he beat me in my 98 cobra lol. it was all in fun though and he loved anything and everything about cars. his truck was a beast, especially how it is now and right before he passed. everytime i see a HD f-series truck, it makes me think of our buddy. he is definitely missed and had a large base of friends which is evident because some of you guys are hundreds of miles away!

Anyways, i just wanted to say whats up to you guys and see how it was goin. Ill try and get some pics and videos for you non locals that want to know how his memorial went.

- Trey
    trey go to my myspace
    myspace.com/02maddness there is some pictures of the meet and cruis my truck is behind Blakes in the cruis
    i baught my truck the day he passed and i felt i needed to do something for him so i decided to do this a Fuzion memoral i only got to meet the kid once and thats all it took i wanted a HD truck like him when he was younger the day i saw the lightning i fell in love the day i saw the HD truck with the lightning pkg. i fell in love all over agian.

We Miss you Blake

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TX Harley Guy View Post
    Yep, miss the guy for sure.

Had a whopping 4 THT trucks show up counting Blakes, Drake, JD and me, plus a 2 tone 03 thats not on here. Kinda disappointed at the turn out but people got things to do and forget, if JD hadnt had called I would have missed it. There were about 25 cars and trucks and a dozen bikes, good turn out. Slck was there too but left before I got there

Hopefully someone got pics.
    Sorry guys... my engine was in a million peices. Had to replace both head gaskets.

RIP Blake.
    Yes officer... I am aware of how fast I was going!

They say im RETARDED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steinjr View Post
    Sorry guys... my engine was in a million peices. Had to replace both head gaskets.

RIP Blake.
    hope ya have a speedy recovery man
    how did ya spilit her?

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 02maddness View Post
    hope ya have a speedy recovery man
    how did ya spilit her?
    http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/2000-20...gured-out.html

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 02maddness View Post
    trey go to my myspace
    myspace.com/02maddness there is some pictures of the meet and cruis my truck is behind Blakes in the cruis
    Maddness....could you post those pics up on here? I can't stand myspace

Quote Originally Posted by Oh My Hog View Post
    RIP Fuzz

Man, I miss the stories.
    ah man....they were all time classics! The stories, to the photos Never a dull moment and never failed to put a smile on somebody's face!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast