Thread: A chicken,a horse,and a harley

Name: Wade

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

A chicken,a horse,and a harley

On the farm lived a chicken and a horse, both of whom loved to play together.

One day the two were playing, when the horse fell into a bog and began to sink.

Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help!

Off the chicken ran, back to the farm. Arriving at the farm, he searched and searched for the farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor.

Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's new Harley.

Finding the keys in the ignition, the chicken sped off with a length of rope hoping he still had time to save his friend's life.

Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive on the shiny Harley, and he managed to get a hold of the loop of rope the chicken tossed to him.

After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the farmer's bike, the chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the powerful bike, rescued the horse!

Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned.

The friendship between the two animals was cemented: Best Buddies, Best Pals.

A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a mud pit, and soon, he too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life!

The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle.

Looking underneath, he told the chicken to grab his hangy-down thingy and he would then lift him out of the pit.

The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life.

The moral of the story?

(yep, you betcha, there is a moral!)

'When You're Hung Like A Horse, You Don't Need A Harley To Pick Up Chicks'

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    a chicken and a cat come to a creek one day. on the other side of the creek is a mouse and a worm.

well the chicken wants to eat the worm and the cat wants the mouse.

the cat backs up and gets a running start. he jumps the creek and catches the mouse swallowing him whole.

the chicken sees this and thinks "hey i can do that." he backs up and gets a good runnning start. he got to the edge of the creek and leaps. flapping his wings as hard as he can, only to fall into the creek.

moral: wherever there is a wet cok there is a satisfied p (another word for cat that begins with p)

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    a chicken and a cat come to a creek one day. on the other side of the creek is a mouse and a worm.

well the chicken wants to eat the worm and the cat wants the mouse.

the cat backs up and gets a running start. he jumps the creek and catches the mouse swallowing him whole.

the chicken sees this and thinks "hey i can do that." he backs up and gets a good runnning start. he got to the edge of the creek and leaps. flapping his wings as hard as he can, only to fall into the creek.

moral: wherever there is a wet cok there is a satisfied p (another word for cat that begins with p)
    I am afraid to tell you Rich...but you got the anatomy of the animals, and the line of this joke backwards

It should read:

A rooster and a cat come to a creek one day, on the other side of the creek is a mouse and a worm.

Well the rooster wants to eat the worm and the cat wants the mouse.

The rooster backs up and gets a running start, get to the edge of the creek flaps and catches the worm swallowing him whole.

The cat sees this and thinks "hey I can do that." he backs up and gets a good runnning start. he got to the edge of the creek and jumps, only to fall into the creek.

Moral of the story: Wherever there is a wet poo see, there is a satisfied C0ck...

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    hey the moral is right! so i dont know my poultry!!