Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 09 F250 Harley

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    hahaha its funny you mention the indents stamped on cargo containers and the interior never thought of that before.

And i'm not too crazy about the "tribal pattern" either. Doen't look very tribal to me, just looks like somebody who can't quite lay out flames smoothly yet

I think out of all the SD-HD's though, the 09's are still my favorite

No more blower...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe05 View Post
    Even within the small Harley-Davidson Ford Alliance community, it is funny reading all of the difference of opinions.

While researching to determine whether or not to pull the trigger on ordering an '09 (finally getting a replacement for my stolen '06), I have seen several changes--both good & bad. But, overall, I think they've moved forward.

I definitely like the technology updates--satellite radio, navigation system, rearview camera, and Synch.

I love the fact that they went back to an all black interior. While the gray stripe in the seats of my '06 grew on me, it was still one of my least favorite styling queues.

Similarly, the painted flames of my '06 grew on me. In the end, I really did like the added touch. However, the new tribal-style flames are "bleh" in my opinion. I wish that they'd kept a more traditional, rounded flame pattern.

In the Super Duty itself, I really hate the Super Duty stamped in the grill & tailgate. If you cannot tell it is a Super Duty at a glance, you obviously have no interest(s) in trucks. If you are a truck fan, you will already know that it is a Super Duty.

The "upside-down" headlights are still odd looking to me.

I hate the grooves stamped throughout the interior--glove box, below steering wheel, sides of the seats, steering wheel, and door panels. It may be capable of hauling a cargo container. Hell, one could even say that the Super Duties are boxy like a cargo container. But, that does NOT mean that I want it to look like one on the inside!

Where did our bar & shield emblazoned dash inserts go?!? I cannot tell you how many people thought I had a carbon-fiber dash kit in my '06....only to have me point out that they were little bar & shield logos. I, personally, thought that was a cool & unique styling choice.

Ehh...suppose I should stop for the time being & actually do some work. (Damn the man!)
    The new lights are very much upside down. Somebody should let them know...

I do think the lights look sick on lifted super dutys, I can't get passed the upside down factor on stock ones.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5