Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tranny pulling this weekend

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts

tranny pulling this weekend

yup im finally going to rip the truck apart for its long awaited swap! im going to be going to a friends house and utilizing his lift since i do not think i can get my truck up high enough nor do i have enough room in my garage. i hope josh and hoff can make it to help me.

once the new trans is in im driving the truck back to my house and getting ready to pull the motor. so if you cant make it this weekend dont worry i will have plenty maore wrenching to do!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Just lemme know what time Rich! As long as its not nasty out I'll bring the HD up to knock off a few more break-in miles

I'll be in SC next week, then picking up my KB on the 15th, so that week I'll be busy getting my hooptie finished up, but I can probably help you both saturday and sunday this weekend

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sorry rich im only free next weekend. So if you need a little help next weekend than im not sure what I can actually help with but I can try. lol

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    if he's R&Ring the motor then, its ALWAYS a help having somebody to just spot/guide the motor in and out of the engine bay through the wheel wells while somebody's up top working the hoist.

We had my new motor dropped in the truck in NO time with me guiding, tattoostuff working the hoist, my buddy matt in one wheel well, and hoffie in the other. Literally minutes and that sucker was in

well this weekend is the trans. next weekend i will be tearing the engine apart and getting it ready to be removed. so you can finally have your s/c back bmx! once all that is done i should be ready to pull the motor. im probably going to pull the front bumper off since the damn thing sits to low for my jack. ill probably do that one night during the week before the engine tear down begins.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    lol yeah I stripped my truck down pretty far the first time, but I did have to change wiring harnesses, etc. so it made it way easier. second time all I took off was the hood and that was enough

i dont really have anything to do tomorrow, maybe i'll put together the how-to i've collected pics for with tips/hints for R&R'ing the motor, since it looks like you'll probably be doing that part the weekend I won't be around.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I was almost considering putting the stock s/c back on . lol but that prolly wont happen.

well we are all set for this weekend. im going to give you guys a pm. tonight.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles bassani baffles

okay......maybe i'll see this post again before I leave for north jersey this weekend, and finally remember your baffles!

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    TPR customs is open for business!!!!

Good luck Rich! Wish I was there...

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    bassani baffles are out of the basement and sitting on the dining room table. hopefully i don't forget them still! LoL!

lol remember baffles!!!!!

thanks cd i wish you guys were here also!!!

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll try and get over to lend a hand if we don't get forced to stay at work (oil refinery, go figure!) for the possiable storm that's on the way.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    got the baffles!

well thanks to josh the new trans is in. i sure pick a humid as hell day to do it though. im also a member of the elite carbon fiber club now. all in all i had fun doing it and never wanna do it again lol. in true josh nature he to pics so im afraid took see what he took pics of! but ill let him post.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast