Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rippin up some wheelies

Member # 125
    Name: -

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In NJ, they are trying to ban sportbikes from the parkway. In new sryrna, daytona, and ormond locals put forth a proposal to ban bikes from sections of A1A. It would have passed if the ama didn't step in. Insurance companies are trying to catagorize "sport models" as high risk for higher rates and want a cap on displacement sold in the u.s. I don't think they could ever totally ban bikes .BUT the spotlight is on sportbikes and Harley's right now, not ford gt's or hd f150's.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    IMO, there are too many variables on any kind of street, dogs, cats, KIDS, you just never know. While I applaud some of the riding abilities, I also applaud the safety factor, proper gear, and proper amount of alcohol - zero!
    I do not ride a sport bike, I'd love to, but I'm getting a bit too old for that now, I do ride a Harley and although we HD riders are not usually getting stopped for excessive speed, we are getting stopped for noise because of a few inconsiderate riders.
    It is up to all of us to be smarter when riding, all it takes is one tiny mistake and someone gets seriously hurt or killed.
    Having said all that, the naked wheelie video did make me laugh, he's just lucky that nothing happened.
    Keep the stunt rides off the streets, it's safer for everybody.

Member # 125
    Name: -

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by musturbo View Post
    In NJ, they are trying to ban sportbikes from the parkway. In new sryrna, daytona, and ormond locals put forth a proposal to ban bikes from sections of A1A. It would have passed if the ama didn't step in. Insurance companies are trying to catagorize "sport models" as high risk for higher rates and want a cap on displacement sold in the u.s. I don't think they could ever totally ban bikes .BUT the spotlight is on sportbikes and Harley's right now, not ford gt's or hd f150's.
    need any more proof?

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/lounge/...ek-beware.html

Name:

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Is it just me or does the yellow and blue bike look like a COBRA when in Wheelie mods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2