Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rippin up some wheelies

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rippin up some wheelies

My roomie and I rasin hell on the streets here in Colorado!

Member # 125
    Name: -

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Watching that makes me so angry. All over the u.s people are trying to ban motorcycles(not just sportbikes) becuase of doing dumb stuff like this on public roads. Notice the oncoming traffic. Try to keep it off the public roads and maybe all motorcyclists will get to keep their right to ride whatever and wherever they like.

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    looks good. but please be very carefull i lost a good friend. luckily i wasn't there to see it happen but afew friends were. last time i 12'd my bike was almost 2 years ago. i hadn't ridden it all summer cause it was getting repainted. well i took the thing out with no plastics on. stood it up for maybe 200ft. when i brought it down i saw the tire wiggle and twist, even though the bars never moved. that visual freaked me out. after my accident in ct with my hd i put my bike up for sale. sitting on the side of the road waiting for the tow truck all i could think of was my then 6 month old daughter growing up without her dadda. still have the bike but it has no insurance and the reg. is up the end of the month. again thins goes out to anyone who rides! whatever you ride please be careful!!!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by musturbo View Post
    Watching that makes me so angry. All over the u.s people are trying to ban motorcycles(not just sportbikes) becuase of doing dumb stuff like this on public roads. Notice the oncoming traffic. Try to keep it off the public roads and maybe all motorcyclists will get to keep their right to ride whatever and wherever they like.
    We didn't notice the oncoming traffic, maybe it was due to the

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice

Member # 125

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by l3w4kowsk1 View Post
    Can't expect everyone to have sense. Enjoy!

My Screename doesn't work
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lol you should post the naked wheelie

Lovin' it
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Real f***en smart.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can't expect everyone to have sense. Enjoy!

Naked wheelie on main road- Video

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok now that's funny, retarded but funny.

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You guys rock! I see nothing wrong with that first vid. Practicing stuff like this is a good thing to learn your bike and manuverability in a forbiden situation! Not that the title asked for criticizim either. But I've seen alot worse... Like 180 down a major interstate!! Your side road stunts are harmless kept at safe speeds like y'all did while wearing good gear too!!!!!

Keep it safe!!

Member # 125

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah they are great until local politicians see them and crusade to ban sportbikes. When you ride like an idiot you invite criticism because you give a bad image for those of us who don't. For some of these guys it is their first bike and 5 yrs from now they won't even ride. I hate being harassed by police who profile me for being on a sportbike. It 's pretty funny the AMA fights so hard for rights like being able to buy ay cc bike at any age, modify it as you will, ride anywhere, etc. Keep it at the track, parking lot, airstrip, etc. Otherwise all of us will pay for your stupidity. I won't even go into all the friends i have lost over the years or the ones who can't ride anymore, not to mention the passengers/innocent bystanders who have been hurt. If you want to learn real skills buy some scuffs and go to a track day. Don't be the dumbass that hits a pole and kills his kid trying to avoid your spill.kudos for wearing gear(in the 1 vid)
    Last edited by musturbo; 09-09-2008 at 08:39 PM.

Member # 125

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by C Dillon Go View Post
    You guys rock! I see nothing wrong with that first vid. Practicing stuff like this is a good thing to learn your bike and manuverability in a forbiden situation! Not that the title asked for criticizim either. But I've seen alot worse... Like 180 down a major interstate!! Your side road stunts are harmless kept at safe speeds like y'all did while wearing good gear too!!!!!

Keep it safe!!
    You don't own a bike huh Chris?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Don't be the dumbass that hits a pole and kills his kid trying to avoid your spill.kudos for wearing gear(in the 1 vid)
    So where are the poles? Who spilled in this video? I guess I am confused. I am not sure where you live, but colorado has never even heard of people trying to ban motorcycles where have you been

4Sale in the classifieds
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Own?, no. I have had a license for over 5 years that I got by going through a safety course though... I sport my Dads bike when I go home. hehe
    However, my very own bike IS in my future!!

My motto has always been "if your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough", I won't lecture anyone on how to be a smarter rider, but it goes without saying that when these guys get on thier bikes, they are aware of the consiquinces! But to pull a inocent kid into the picture is rediculous. What I mean is YOU could do the same damage or death to the same by stander if you have ever goosed the throttle in your truck... or hell, even riding in Torries 1000+hp TTGT!!

I have witnessed first hand guys doing nothing wrong, riding by the book and almost die... and yes I did know a guy whom lost his life on a metric, but again, I will not "speculate" on what could happen to anyone.

Good talking here except the comment about banning bikes... It'll never happen in our lifetime!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast