Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Bad day at Walmart

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    lol you get some free calendars out of it? Heck that'd be the least they could do for your long wait!

2008 F150 FX2 LOADED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    lol you get some free calendars out of it? Heck that'd be the least they could do for your long wait!
    Even their legal team agreed it NEVER should have gone this far!!

It would have been much cheaper for them had they just cut a check when it happened.

Oh well, I can't say anything bad now!

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Cool

After all the B.S. you had to go thru...I'm really glad to hear it did turn out in your favor!!! Walmart won't give up a F$%^in thing on their own..Good to hear you stuck it out..

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Cool

WHY does it say registered user under my name when in fact I am a PAYING MEMBER???And wear my T-shirt proudly...WTF

2008 F150 FX2 LOADED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyhank View Post
    WHY does it say registered user under my name when in fact I am a PAYING MEMBER???And wear my T-shirt proudly...WTF
    When did you pay? It is a yealy memership.

If you just renewed it might take Dwight a little to update you to "PAID" along with your member #.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Cool

I joined this July if I am not mistaken

Formerly "mlelsafe"
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Glad to hear it worked out. Unfortunately in today's world a big company like Wal Mart has to make it as hard as possible to claim anything against them, to prevent frivolous claims. If they paid right up and word got out, people would be out there trying to claim every dent/ding was caused by Wal Mart (hence the secrecy clause in your settlement). Unfortunately, the innocent people like you who really deserved to be taken care of have to go through a bunch of crap they throw at you. It's designed to make it non-cost effective for most people to go after them for anything. Kudos to you for sticking it out on principle, most of us would give up. I would have just stolen a couple dozen of their shopping carts and sold the wheels on ebay to recoup my losses . (Just kidding secret Wal-Mart security agents who are now undoubtedly monitoring everything Harley4d and anyone he associates with does).

At least you'll start out the new year on a positive note!

2008 F150 FX2 LOADED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelemoine View Post
    Glad to hear it worked out. Unfortunately in today's world a big company like Wal Mart has to make it as hard as possible to claim anything against them, to prevent frivolous claims. If they paid right up and word got out, people would be out there trying to claim every dent/ding was caused by Wal Mart (hence the secrecy clause in your settlement). Unfortunately, the innocent people like you who really deserved to be taken care of have to go through a bunch of crap they throw at you. It's designed to make it non-cost effective for most people to go after them for anything. Kudos to you for sticking it out on principle, most of us would give up. I would have just stolen a couple dozen of their shopping carts and sold the wheels on ebay to recoup my losses . (Just kidding secret Wal-Mart security agents who are now undoubtedly monitoring everything Harley4d and anyone he associates with does).

At least you'll start out the new year on a positive note!
    Thanks! Yes, it's finally good to start getting some good news. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired of feeling like I have to fight for everything! And, where has the customer service gone? I mean, back in the day EVERY company lived and died by their reputation. No so anymore I guess!

Slowest 03 HD n the WORLD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    post up the number $$$$ in reverse so your not really telling us but you are...

2008 F150 FX2 LOADED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harly4d View Post
    It looks very good they'll pay the new $1100 estimate from the dealership to have it fixed. When we went up to Walmart today they were reviewing the security tape. As soon as that info gets passed on to their insurance company it should be no time before we get our check. As to shaving the tailgate, at first the wife said "what is that" then when I explained ahe said "no" then "...well, amybe just the Ford emblem." We'll see....
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasGT01 View Post
    post up the number $$$$ in reverse so your not really telling us but you are...

They paid to get our truck fixed - how's that ^^.

Outta Sight...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    glad to hear you got some satisfaction..i will admit that i held little hope that things would go you way tho..congrats!!

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Thank goodness it is over. I am glad they took care of your truck eventhough it took for ever and a lot of headaches.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5