Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $700 Billion to pay the super rich????

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jvillefinest View Post
    just imagine what that is going to do to inflation and the worth of the american dollar?

Where's that "$$$-in-the-toilet smiley",when you need it.Thats my belief of whats going to happen.

No more blower...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jvillefinest View Post
    you dont believe they make 12mil a year??? what about the guy that made 19mil in 17 days???? he made more then a million a day!!!!!!!!!!! check it out it was on the news a few days ago. its all greed and B/S speculation tearing the countrys economy down. im just starting to wonder if there is any room up there in canada?

I said they don't make $12mil in SALARY. Obviously with bonuses and other INCENTIVE type compensation based on profits/sales/etc they make over $12mil. No way did your $19mill guy make $408 mill in SALARY for the year.

There are a lot of people out there that make a lot of money every day (more than $19mill) from major sales, mergers and aqqs, etc. But I would call that SALARY

Clean and SLOW!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown5point4 View Post
    I said they don't make $12mil in SALARY. Obviously with bonuses and other INCENTIVE type compensation based on profits/sales/etc they make over $12mil. No way did your $19mill guy make $408 mill in SALARY for the year.

There are a lot of people out there that make a lot of money every day (more than $19mill) from major sales, mergers and aqqs, etc. But I would call that SALARY
    he only worked for the company a total of 17 days. the bank went under and for working 17 days he recieved 19mil.
    Forget about GO, im all Show-n-AUDIO!

"The Definition of Rolling Thunder"
    If you build it DBzzz will come!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2