Thread: anyone in georgia want a pit bull? male...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

anyone in georgia want a pit bull? male...

well my neighbors appear to have packed up and left.. haven't seen anyone there in 2 weeks... but they left their pitbull chained to the rear deck!! :boooo: so i've been feeding it and giving it water.... this dog is friendly to people.. friendly to female dogs.. but can be very aggressive towards males... he didn't bother MY male dog but a stray came close to my female in heat and this pitbull beat it up....

calling the humane society tomorrow to see what actions can be taken towards these people

Rumblin Bumblin Stumblin
    Name:

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Poor thing!

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    That is wrong!!! I hope he can get a good home. Good looking out. I already have 2 and don't need another.

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    That is awful!!!!!! I love my rednose female and wish I could help...hope you are able to find a good home

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    called my old boss.. the sheriff today. he sent my friend/deputy out to take a look.. it looks like this morning someone came there and took the big chain off him and put a small cable lead on him.... and they threw some twinkies for him to eat... STILL in the plastic wrappers...

i looked in the house and it's cleaned out.. my friend's going to call the owner of the house to see who was renting it from him... going to see what they plan on doing with the dog because it can't be like that...

i told the sheriff and my friend not to call the pound... let me know what's what and i'll find someone to rescue him