Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ***NEW WORLD RECORD*** 10.91 @ 126 mph!!!!!!!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Laugh ***NEW WORLD RECORD*** 10.91 @ 126 mph!!!!!!!

This one speaks for itself!...Eat your heart out Dallas, now you gotta try to snag the record from ME!

Truck was just having an ON day today. Other than massive traction issues (I need 30" slicks or 3.55 gears already lol), the day went incredible. Honestly I was expecting a max of 11.2 today on my setup with 20 lbs on the KB and I even asked JL to bring another pulley to run 22 lbs. Well after laying down a low low 10.9 on just 19 lbs, I could have pushed it more, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it LoL! I snagged the record for now, and I'll improve on it at the spring rental!

HUGE thanks to everybody in the DelValLO rental today! For the help, the support, the congrats, everything! I wouldn't have done it without everybody's help, and it wouldn't have meant nearly as much without everybody having been there with me

Freddy, huge thanks for lending me the front bogarts! Dave, Ralph, Matt, & anybody else who helped push my huge pig around to the starting lanes, thanks again for the help! Hammer, thanks again for lending me your tailgate on that last pass as well. Johnny/Sue/Andy, huge thanks for all the help over the past few weeks getting everything ready for today!

Few pics of the hooptie! My pops got plenty of vid, but I gotta try to find a way to get it uploaded online.

Definitely buying a set of bogarts this winter!!!

I spent an hour tonight cleaning the rubber off the rear fender! It was caked on SOLID lol. Also washed the truck by flashlight in the dark, but hey, a 10 second street truck deserves that kinda TLC haha

Got a wad of rubber the size of a baseball from the splashguards alone lol

Sue passing off her 2 year old record over to me!

Johnny, Sue....can I get a couple new stickers? I had to temporarily fix mine LoL!

All my slips....if it hadn't of spun on both those last two passes it definately would have been two more 10.9's! 4th pass it was on & off with hooking & breaking loose. It would hook HARD then break loose, then hook HARD then break loose. If that one stuck it felt like it would have been my strongest pass But it was consistently inconsistent lol 11.05's on two passes spinning bad out of the hole haha.

By FAR exceeded my expectations & dreams for today!! Stupid me forgot and left my street tune on my first pass. Totally forgot to flip the switch! LoL Also left a little soft on the first pass, so I wanted to hot lap it just to get a better feel, before letting it cool down for a good pass in the afternoon. Well after a whopping 19 minute cooldown, back in line and back at it for my record snagging 10.91!!!! Not too shabby for a hot motor! Was my best ever 60' as well with a 1.61! On worn out 28" MT E/T streets to boot!

Longer cooldown with better traction, bogarts all around....high 10.7's?
    Add on JLP's sheetmetal plenum for the 2.6, along with 22-24 lbs of boost instead of just 19.....oooh man I cannot wait for the spring!!!!!!!

Other pics from today...

Orange Crush from race form running mid-9's...

to street form, with just a change of tires....friggin SICK! lol

Again, HUGE thanks to everybody for the help today, I really appreciate it all, and cannot wait til the spring rental!!!

Now I need a new sig! I'm still in disbelief the truck I've spent so much time, money, blood, sweat, & tears into is now the current worlds fastest HD truck record holder! And that there's STILL more in it! My face hurts from grinning ear to ear all day long haha

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    *****, my 10.99 was a close guess!

cingrats, now give me a ride in that beast!!!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    haha, one of these days!

Man its been an awesome week. Phillies clinch the World Series on Wednesday, insane celebrations from that, and now today I snag the World Record for Harley Trucks. Can't get much better!

My Screename doesn't work
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Awesome! Congrats on the new Harley Truck record! Very well deserved and can't wait to see the vids!

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    way to go Josh. now you gotta do a 100% inspection for leaks, rattles, etc. so you don't go tearing something up later. Are you planning on a few more passes or are you done for the winter?

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    I'm running at least once more this year, but not on the race tune or race weight. Since I without a doubt need a roll cage now, I won't really get away with much lol

Going to put the truck back to full weight tomorrow and run it at full weight on the street tune at SSOTN on Nov. 15th. If I can hook half decent, I'm hoping for 11.5-11.6 at full weight on the street tune.

I'll probably also throw the street tires on in the afternoon at SSOTN and shoot for an 11.8-11.9 on street tires too

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    nice josh!!! bmxer called me earlier. wish i was there. oh and i got to ride inthe truck lol!!!!

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Way to go! You deserve it.
    Yes officer... I am aware of how fast I was going!