Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dangit now i got the bug....

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    "i need nos!"
    "beginers dont use nos! your gonna blow yourself to pieces!"

sorry just reminded me of the fake and retarded!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    I'll be gettin my zex on this fall lol

Slowest 03 HD n the WORLD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    are you really gonna spray your truck???

zex :barf4: i never liked there system. i help afew friends put them in there cars and always hated them. they got the job done. had a friend get one install it and hated it. he yanked it out and got a nx kit! he actually made more hp and better time with the nx kit.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasGT01 View Post
    are you really gonna spray your truck???

This fall. Seeing what it does at all boost turned up a bit more this spring with the bogarts all around and a revised suspension, then throwing the juice on over the summer, and trying for a 9 in the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    zex :barf4: i never liked there system. i help afew friends put them in there cars and always hated them. they got the job done. had a friend get one install it and hated it. he yanked it out and got a nx kit! he actually made more hp and better time with the nx kit.
    Yep, haven't looked into it too terribly much, but I like their kit, JLP also sells all their stuff, and the anodized purple will match the blue accents on my truck nicely lol

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This fall. Seeing what it does at all boost turned up a bit more this spring with the bogarts all around and a revised suspension, then throwing the juice on over the summer, and trying for a 9 in the fall.

Yep, haven't looked into it too terribly much, but I like their kit, JLP also sells all their stuff, and the anodized purple will match the blue accents on my truck nicely lol
    you gonna stay around a 50-100 shot or go all out??? i have a feeling your going to LOVE the bottle as long as you dont have any issues... i was never a ZEX fan.... i like nitrous express and NOS.... mainly nitrous express since they are local.. WOOOT!!!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    whatever Johnny recommends. Nitrous really isn't my territory, and it'll be my first time juicing a vehicle. Not looking to go crazy with it,just spraying enough to get me a 9. I figure around 150 shot

After that, the truck modding is coming to a hault for a year or two, getting a house with a nice big garage, then doing a stroker motor, cage, 2.8, etc.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    NOICE!!!! hopefully you beat me to the 9's then lol...

yeah i think lil joshy is gonna get addicted to the hit! when you go with a decent shot its like somebody hitting you from behind. kinda like a whole other motor kicking in. are you goin gwith a single fogger or direct port kit? does zex even make a direct port? i havent looked @ zex crap for years. i have always been a nx & nos fan. oh and another thing you'll get addicted to. purging lol! i used to love rolling down the highway pulling up to a light and purging it. i went through a whole 10lb bottle the first weekend i had the kit in my car and i never hit the nos lol! its so intimidating. man i need to install that kit on my truck. hey josh when i get the hd back i need to put miles on it. was thinking of a mod day.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    got your PM for the mod day! We're overdue for a winter GTG! Mod day, then cruise out to grab a bite to eat somewhere?

As for the juice, I'm not sure yet. Dave London has a direct port setup he offered me dibbs on. The new JLP sheetmetal plenums for the 2.6 though should also come with ports for nitrous, so I'm not sure what I'll do yet. I've heard of issues with the direct port setups, so I'm not sure yet. Still haven't started to do my hw on it yet, so I'm not all too concerned yet lol. I am looking forward to the purge though Almost makes me wish I had the ram air hoods still to purge out the openings lol

They say im RETARDED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lol.. over winter...

its been a while huh...

1 yr... for sure by now...

few more months...
    few more months hahah wow good job dallas

Name: William

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Nice Stance...

Quote Originally Posted by jvillefinest View Post
    ok so now i know exactly what i want to lower my truck!

your truck looks AMAZING!
    I totally agree. This is the look I want for my '02. Guess I gotta start selling blood plasma and picking up aluminum cans to supplement my "mod" account...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    NOICE!!!! hopefully you beat me to the 9's then lol...

^^^^1-19-09,

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Cool

WTF where is this guy from FRISCO that's suppose to be building the harley #356 killer lol...and a 400 plus shot how about an update there Dallas????

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    yeah I figured he'd at least have some stupid crap to say about me not having any new times since he last disappeared since I overpowered my fuel system for the spring rental this year . Maybe me running a 10.91 and backing up my stuff, while he had absolutely nothing but empty L-Fest trash talking claims that fell through the floor and no truck to fall back on drove him to run away like a little girl

Come on Dallas where ya at? I'll give you a few more months to get that rigged up truck done and make some passes before I lower the HD record even more this fall It'll either be me or Ronnie Cain since his truck is nearly done, either way the HD record is dropping for sure before the year is out! If Ronnie's truck is running this year Dallas will NEVER have a shot at that title! haha 8 sec HD coming right up

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast