Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
Pretty much free if you went on line to ordered a one topping pizza and then picked it up then it was FREE.
Now if you had it delivered you would need to pay the delivery charge of $1.95 plus any Sales Tax so it could cost you anywhere from $1.95-$2.15 to have it delivered to your door in about 30 min. If you ordered a one topping pizza.
In Dallas case he ordered extra topping which increased the price. He really ordered a 3 topping pizza so the amount for tax and the extra toppings were more in addition to the delivery charge of $1.95.
Not a bad deal just not the right thing to do since the person is ripping off someone else.
Youd think they would have caught on by now since it's been going on for a few weeks now.
Tazz
Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
I called Papa John's office and asked about this, and they said it is a free promotion that they offer to get repeat business and draw in new customers. It is NOT stealing, according to the corporate office.

They track/monitor all web activity, if they wanted to put a stop to it, they could/would.
I got this off a another board and fig i would share the wealth...

but since everyone thinks its wrong someone /\ called the office.. and thats the response... it cost them maybe 1 buck for a cheese pizza.. they are expecting you to order a drink etc maybe more toppings...

so there ya go...