Thread: Want to Supercharge your F-150 Truck?? Great deal inside!!

Supporting Vendor
    Name: Jim

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Want to Supercharge your F-150 Truck?? Great deal inside!!

JDM Engineering F-150 Saleen Supercharger Power Package Special!

Looking for a supercharger kit for your 2004-2008 Ford F-150 truck? One that can make over 400 HP at the tires, have full towing capabilities, maintains every day drive ability, and gets better than stock fuel economy? Team JDM has put together a package with the Saleen series VI twin screw supercharger, JDM custom tuning, supercharger pulley, and JDM air induction system. The entire package generally produces between 8 and 10 psi boost depending on which pulley size you run. Either will result in over 400 HP at the tires, as high as 450 RWHP in some cases! These types of rear wheel horsepower numbers mean your going to be making over 500 HP at the engine! This system is easily installed in 1-2 days time and appears like factory stock. Installation is available at our Freehold, NJ shop location. These kits are carb legal in all 50 US states and maintain all emissions standards.

This supercharger system has been tested and proven on the Team JDM Saleen S331 F-150 pick up truck. The same truck that toured the Fun Ford Weekend and NMRA racing circuits for the 2007 and 2008 race seasons. We have logged over 60,000 driving miles including many of those towing race cars to the events through all types of climates and conditions. We race this truck at every event and in 2008 our driver Paul Gamino, won the Fun Ford Weekend tough truck series challenge in this F-150. The trucks best elapsed quarter mile time to date is 12.60 @ 110 mph weighing in at just a shade under 6,000 lbs. This type of performance is available to you today with our proven JDM/Saleen package!

Directly from Saleen's website:
    -It has a unique inverse design and open bends coupled with twin screw blower assembly, pushes air directly into the combustion chamber. It is compact, lightweight and highly efficient, the blower housing, assembly and intercooler in one compact unit nestles neatly in the valley between the heads. Maximum air flow with less than 5 lbs of boost - less engine stress and heat.

*Requires the use of Premium fuel only! 91 or 93 octane

Price: $5699 Limited time only!

Normal Price: $7599 almost a $2000 savings!!
    Shipping and handling seperate

Kit includes:

Saleen Series VI 5.4 Truck supercharger kit
    • SCT Xcalibrator 2 programmer with custom JDM tune
    • 3.20” or 3.00” supercharger pulley (8-10 psi)
    • Gates Belt
    • Autolite HTO spark plugs gapped @ .030”
    • Air intake box
    • Air inlet tube
    • Inlet elbow
    • Power steering reservoir relocation bracket
    • Intercooler reservoir relocation bracket
    • Coolant hose and fitting
    • Instructions on DVD

Here is a quick video to show you what your truck will be capable of too! This video was taken in the Summer of 2007 in Belle Rose, Louisianna during competition at a Fun Ford Weekend event.

YouTube - s331

Stock Saleen Supercharger kit vs. Saleen/JDM Supercharger kit!!

JDM Supercharger kit installed on 07 F-150

JDM Supercharger kit installed on 07 F-150 Heat exchanger displayed

Smaller pulley installed on drive assembly

Team JDM Saleen S331 F-150 490 RWHP!!

Factory Saleen Supecharged 07 Harley F-150 450 HP!!

2008 F150 FX2 LOADED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm interested in possibly adding this to my wifes '07 but it's all wheel drive. Have you added this any all-wheel-drives yet? And what other components might need to be upgraded to handle the extra power?

What would you charge to install?

Lastly, where is your shop located?

Tax money should be coming in soon

- Jeremy

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Curious to know if this would work on a 2006 Expedition 4x4 since the engines are basically the same.

Supporting Vendor

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harly4d View Post
    I'm interested in possibly adding this to my wifes '07 but it's all wheel drive. Have you added this any all-wheel-drives yet? And what other components might need to be upgraded to handle the extra power?

What would you charge to install?

Lastly, where is your shop located?

Tax money should be coming in soon

- Jeremy

We can do the AWD trucks we have done several already! If you dyno the truck just make sure to go to an offroad performance shop with an AWD dyno! Nothing else needs to change its all the same!! We normally charge $100 to install, and we are located in Central New Jersey!

Supporting Vendor

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Wolf View Post
    Curious to know if this would work on a 2006 Expedition 4x4 since the engines are basically the same.
    They dont fit the same because of fire wall clearance i believe. They have a kit for the 07-08 expeditions but im not sure those work for the 06 either. Is the Expe a 3 valve engine for '06??

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JimIII@JDM View Post
    They dont fit the same because of fire wall clearance i believe. They have a kit for the 07-08 expeditions but im not sure those work for the 06 either. Is the Expe a 3 valve engine for '06??
    Yes, it is a 3 valve. Pretty much the exact engine as the newer F-150's. I guess I will have to look closely at the firewalls of both vehicles and see if there is that much difference.

Thanks.

Supporting Vendor

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Wolf View Post
    Yes, it is a 3 valve. Pretty much the exact engine as the newer F-150's. I guess I will have to look closely at the firewalls of both vehicles and see if there is that much difference.

Thanks.
    Yea i think the motor sits back further in the engine bay and that creates the clearance issue

2008 F150 FX2 LOADED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We can do the AWD trucks we have done several already! If you dyno the truck just make sure to go to an offroad performance shop with an AWD dyno! Nothing else needs to change its all the same!! We normally charge $100 to install, and we are located in Central New Jersey!
    A couple more questions...

What kind of warranty does this kit come with?

Does your shop have an AWD capable dyno?

Thanks, Jeremy

Supporting Vendor

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A couple more questions...

What kind of warranty does this kit come with?

Does your shop have an AWD capable dyno?

Thanks, Jeremy

We dont have a AWD in house but we have another local offroad shop we deal with alot that can dyno the truck. We have a really nice mail order tune for the AWD trucks too.

JimIII

2008 F150 FX2 LOADED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We dont have a AWD in house but we have another local offroad shop we deal with alot that can dyno the truck. We have a really nice mail order tune for the AWD trucks too.

JimIII
    You skipped over my warranty question...

Supporting Vendor

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You skipped over my warranty question...
    Sorry techically this voids warranty we can push it through Saleen but the truck has to have its PCM reflashed by Saleen. Then you can install our upgrade and tune and not tell anyone you did it! if warranty is ever a concern then you want to take it off and bring it in to a dealer.

JimIII

2008 F150 FX2 LOADED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the reply. But that'll be the deal breaker for me. Who is going to pay when something goes wrong is vey important to me. What I don't understand is the Saleen package in my other '07 came with a 3yr/36000 mile warranty. Is this becuase they did the install themselves? It's not worth it to me to have to remove the entire pacakge to bring it to Ford for service

There's a local Roush dealer that has the RoushCharger package which includes a 3yr/3600 mile warranty if installed by them. Even if it cost a little extra it would be worth it for the peace of mind.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Get the Roush. Trust me, you will wish your 07 had it. Only problem i've had with the Roush is finding a belt that won't squeak in the morning

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Cool

Would this work on an 04' f150 ???

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Cool