I just stepped up from my '03 HD Supercharged F-150 to an '08 Supercharged model. It was a leftover at the local dealer and they worked really hard to sell it to me. Not sure what pricing is like in other parts of the country, but they came off the sticker substantially to get me in the thing. I was happy with the '03, but highway driving, stone chips etc had taken its' toll on the front bumper cover, grill and hood.

Question 1: What does "ACT" stand for on the second gauge? I'm assuming it is something like ???? Charge Temperature and applying to the intercooler, but can't come up with the meaning. There was very little literature that accompanied the truck from Saleen.

Question 2: My truck never shows above 5 lb of boost. Is this what everyone else is seeing? I don't want to go overboard on any mods, but would like to get a bit more out of it. My old truck had throttle body, exhaust, pulleys, air intake etc and it ran really well.

Question 3: Has anyone tried to relocate the "Line In" receptacle up on the dash in the gauge pod? I like my iphone down on the console by me and having the cord run all the way up there is annoying.

Thanks for the help from this board.
Racin' Randy