Hi there. I am new to the Forum and a new owner of an '03 HD F150(for the second time). Its a sad story with a happy ending. After wanting one of these fine trucks for a while I finally got to buy one. A sweet '03 in black with only 43k miles on it. Come to find out it had some already done (cold air, MagnaFlow Cat-back,Oil Seperator, and tailights....I think it had a different pulley too). Only had to drive for 4 hrs to pick her up. On the 7th day of owning this great truck and idiot driver slammed into the side of my new ride and totaled it out. The only good thing was the insurance company of the dingbat paid me more than what I paid for the truck. Then I found one here in town '03 Black/Silver with only 33k miles....I paid less for it. It was a virgin and never had been touched!!! (YAY...This is the good part!). I saved the cold air and the oil seperator. My new Magnaflow exhaust showed up yesterday and I have a SCT Xcal2 on the way (found a shop close by that does custom tunes and has good experience with Harley's and Lightnings). But on to my first of what I'm sure will be many questions. How many trucks did they produce in '03 and does anyone know how many black/silvers?