Thread: How to for heads and/or engine R&R

481/555 right now :-)
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

How to for heads and/or engine R&R

Has anyone seen a how to for replacing the heads and/or taking the engine in rebuilding and putting it back? I see eBay has some videos and books. Has anyone seen one of those?

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    the ford service CD is excellent. My extent of automotive knowledge was an oil change until I pulled the motor in my truck. Now I've done shoot, 5 or 6 motor swaps since then? lol The ford service cd is very helpful! Sometimes they're on Ebay, and I think LFP sells it too.

481/555 right now :-)
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks. I have one. I was after specific details along with photos like only you could do. There is a video available on eBay that's 4 hours long. I'm wondering if it would fit the bill. I was after a show and tell, like ring filing, seals, bearings, watch out for this, but don't forget to do that. That type stuff. And I know you are the best when it comes to that. It would be like you were looking over my shoulder, lol. I have done 10-12 valve jobs as a kid and an engine rebuild twice but things have gotten a little more technologically involved since a 312ci engine, lol. Just do not want to make an expensive mistake.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    can you make a copy of the c/d