Thread: Classifieds Problem?

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Classifieds Problem?

I've been trying to offer-up a bunch of stuff that I have accumulated before I put it on eBay. Every time I access "Place an Ad" it requires that I "log-in" ... with every prompt! Is there something wrong? Anybody had the same issue recently?

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You should be sending me the list first before posting...

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    I have that happen to me all the time on here and nloc.net Weirdest thing...you keep logging in and then all of sudden your logged out. Then once you are logged in and try to post up something, I got the message that I didn't have permission or invalid script.

I just close the browser down and try again.....and again.....and again. Eventually it should work

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oki916 View Post
    I have that happen to me all the time on here and nloc.net Weirdest thing...you keep logging in and then all of sudden your logged out. Then once you are logged in and try to post up something, I got the message that I didn't have permission or invalid script.

I just close the browser down and try again.....and again.....and again. Eventually it should work
    Same thing! Ridiculous! I just went to NLOC to list some parts that I have and it took me over 30 mins just to get a stable log-in! ... then to have it send me the same message! I just simply went to other sites and listed parts there as well as eBay!

[edit: In fact! ... even making this post required that I had to log-in AGAIN! ... ARGGHHHHH!]

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    never had a problem here

Formerly "mlelsafe"
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Try clearing out your temp internet files, cookies and history. Your PC might be loading saved pages as you surf around then when you try to do something the server gives you crap. In IE go to Tools/Internet Options and delete browsing history. Newer versions you can just do it from the Tools dropdown.

Hope this helps!