Thread: Me and my truck almost died !!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry Me and my truck almost died !!!!

alright so i drove to monterey park last night...not being eacist or note but there are alot of badddd drivers out there..over there is alot of oriental people...and they have a tendency to not know how to drive....so i get there and my buddy just put in a new B18 in his Hondah Ek...so we went out and he showed me how it ran and all...it was feeling good....and he says dude i forgot how fast your truck was....so what do i say....hope in M@%#er F!@#er.....so im easing up into it and all so there is this long straight.....im going about 100.....and theres a light....its green....so its my right of way....but what happens this Huge Yukon decides to turn.....i swerved into this big wall...i missed the yukon by an inch....then i didnt wanna slam on the brakes so i was turning the wheel a bit to slow down...dunno if that was smart....but ya we slowed down and let out a Holy S&!T WE ALMOST DIED!!!!...........AND JUST THINK NO ONE HEAR WOULDA REMEMBERED ME IF ME AND MY TRUCK JUST DIED....WOW....OK GOOD NEWS.... I FINALLY ORDERED THE JLP RAM AIR...YAAAAAAAYYYY FIRST PERFORMANCE MOD

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH EVERYONE

~Danny & Hailey(my truck)~

Mods:
    JLP Ram Air

Diablo Sport Predator
    C&L Inlet Elbow

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Glad to hear that your ok...and from what I think I understand...there was no damage to either car....you didn't hit the wall??

With drivers like that...maybe a BIG brake kit is what you should get next

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Glad your ok. But going 100mph through a light isn't the best idea. Kind of have to say the other driver could have been a little more cautious, but there is no way he would have been cited if the officer found out how fast you were going.

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Glad you and the truck are ok, maybe clean up the seats. You should never do 100 thru a light specially out in Monterey Park, yes alot of bad drivers.

Formerly "mlelsafe"
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I went to China last November and even my Chinese co-workers complained about how bad they all drive. They said that 10 years ago only a tiny portion of the population drove cars, now they are becoming wealthier and many families are buying cars for the first time. They actually put labels on the cars of new drivers to warn others to stay out of the way!

Of course, this poor b*stard probably didn't expect you to come up on them at 100MPH either!! Glad you're ok, be careful out there.

Clean and SLOW!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    im sure the guy you flew around probably had a little stain in their drawers too!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yep, driving at 100mph through a green light ain't a good idea. Right of way means nothing when you're doing a 100. My two cents... slow down there killer.

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    man be careful out there! i almost lost my truck last year when somebody cut me off as i was trying to stop. we don't need to lose another member or truck that way!!!

In Hoc Signo Vinces
    Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    being in the military and spent sometime in a few places overseas (china,philippines, korea) and even still here in the great united states, you not only have to learn how to drive defensively, but offensively as well. China wasn't too bad. Driving in the Philippines was crazy, but by far the worst was Korea. One good thing I can say about owning these trucks is that most drivers here in the US love our trucks as much as we love them ourselves so they are just as scared of hitting us as we are of hitting them. I'm not going to lie, I drive VERY aggressive, but at the same time I have learned when and where to to drive fast and when I need to slow it down. You always have to be aware where you are at and when it is the right time and right place to have that lead foot that we have adopted when driving these trucks. I'm not going to sit here and act like I've never drove my truck pushing it to the limits driving through intersections and red lights, but you have to know when to do it, where to do it and most importantly how to do it. And above all, something all motorcycle riders will tell you and something every vehicle owner should know is that you have to know your vehicle and what it's capable of doing and what it's not capable of doing.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ^^^^ +1