Thread: The spin out

Crazy8smokey
    Name: George

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The spin out

Driving home from Steamboat...the rain...the balled DR's...= Spin Out!!!

Ok,so from the beganning
    1. When I got up to Steamboat the drive was good but got up the next day and the rear tire was flat.**but called "some guy" (lol) and he said no problem "I can fix anything" And he did--even made it to the auto cross

2. When Steamboat was over, our group was driving home, and I guess the shocks I have in the back were set to soft(with all the extra weight and stuff) (My girls, baggage and shoes, and bathroom stuff--I mean come on we were only going for 4 days!) The car was bottoming out driving over any big dips,which in turn causeed the tires to rub on the inner fenders. So we stopped and set the shocks to a stiffer setting,

3. Finally---Ok and if your still reading this Im impressed... We are on E470, just stopped to pay for the toll. Than drove out of there, going about 50 mphs in the far right lane ...my girl says"I think we just hydroplanned" I felt it, lifted off the gas and it was to late...the car went right. I saw the wall and tried to correct it-which I OVER corrected it and the car went right to left across the 3 lanes of traffic(somehow no one was behind us),next I saw the grass on the left side, tried to get in between the posts and finally I kicked the *** end out to the left and slide onto the grass --avioding the wire fence...And we stopped

We were ok -- my girl was pretty shaken up
    the cops came no ticket--my friend (Matt)that was following us called another friend(wally) and he came with his truck (up the wrong way on 470) lol and pulled the car out +++thxs man+++

BTW--did I mention I had the left hand on the wheel and my right arm across my girl holding her in place saying "Hold on, hold on" lol

crazy times
    pics should be at the bottom

spin out 5.jpg- Photo

spin out 2.jpg- Photo

spin out 3.jpg- Photo

spin out 4.jpg- Photo

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Wow...bet that was exciting to say the least!!!! Glad you all are ok and nice save on the car

Crazy8smokey
    Name: George

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah no damnage at all--crazy lucky
    than went to the track this weekend

my girl keeps joking --says"I need to go buy a lottery ticket"