Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wrench time?

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts

wrench time?

anyone wanna wrench on my truck with me? i finally got the jeep fixed so now the truck gets parked for alittle while. i need to install my nitrous, fuel system (so i can give josh his tools back), and my line lock. also need to grind my rear calipers.

not sure when but i have to take the truck to get the front bumper fixed.

oh and my mechanic had the jeep at his house and some little f'ers keyed it. so that has to get fixed also

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post

oh and my mechanic had the jeep at his house and some little f'ers keyed it. so that has to get fixed also
    That's f-cked up!!!!! Some people just hate what they can't have

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    anyone wanna wrench on my truck with me? i finally got the jeep fixed so now the truck gets parked for alittle while. i need to install my nitrous, fuel system (so i can give josh his tools back), and my line lock. also need to grind my rear calipers.

not sure when but i have to take the truck to get the front bumper fixed.

When do you want to wrench? This weekend I'm tied up between the hybrid car and trying to hitup Atco on Sunday, but next weekend is a 4 day weekend for me, I can spare a day or two to wrench!

And yeah, I miss my tools, they are my favorite wrenches ya know LoL!! Wasn't I supposed to bring another tool or two up that I forgot last time? Oh yeah, besides my power bleeder!

Sucks about the jeep getting keyed. Should have it repainted sonic blue! lol

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah Rich, try to come up with some dates, I have mostly of my weekends off...
    ...oh, and BTW since we're talking about wrenches, in your tools collection, you don't happen to have a upper pulley tool there do you?

this weekend is no good for me either. im going to try to go to atco sunday.

hoffman yes i have a upper pulley puller

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    sweet! Lets go for it then man! Everybody from work bailed on Atco for Sunday, but I still need to get some shakedown runs in before the rental. Text me saturday and let me know if you're still coming Sunday or not!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sounds fun. I wish I was in the Northeast. I have run into a bunch of good people from Nj and surrounding areas. Nitrous and line locks are a easy and great upgrade. Keep everything clean on the nitrous install. I ran a NX wet kit on two vehicles without a problem. Also don't get too greedy with the nitrous. A little is great but too much bends stuff if your not built for it.

no problem on in the juice lilbro my truck should be able to handle just about anything i can throw at it. im just going to go small for alittle while and probably wont go more then a 100 shot.

josh what time are you going to atco on sunday? i still have to grind my calipers to run my slicks but i was thinking of just making some runs in street trim.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    I think its like 9 or 10 till 5. So I'd pry get there around when they open and leave maybe after lunch? Not looking for an all day flogging lol, just want some baseline passes to WOT from a dig. I can't even go WOT on the street, just enhilates the tires and not many places I can go those speeds around here lol, so I want to make sure the tune and all is good for the rental beforehand. Weather looks iffy though, but we'll ahve to wait till saturday to make the final call.

I wouldn't worry about getting the bogarts on in time. Still come in street trim! I was probably going to run mine full weight, street tune, street tires anyway. Be interesting if we can both line up 110% street setups lol.

yeah im going to attempt to make it but the weather right now looks grim

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Right now its showing 30% chance of rain for Sunday. Saturdays showing 60% though, so guess it really depends on what kind of washout Saturday is, and if they can get the track dried enough for Sunday

What about Labor Day weekend? Any plans?

labor day weekend im probably doing family b.s.

today i ground the dr. side caliper what a p.i.t.a!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    haha ah its not that bad, just time consuming!

I saw your post on DelVal, incase you lost where you posted it with the metal shavings getting to your head, you posted it under the SV section under paintucation section about your bogarts

Are you sure its rubbing the leafs and not the e-brake cable? I had to tie my e-brake cable back to clear the rim & tire. I used a coat hanger for the heavy duty wire to keep it tied out of the way.

lol i wasn't sure what you ment on there. ive been on pain killers for afew days!

they are deffinately rubbing the leaf. my tires are WIDE 11.5!!! im gonna pick up some spacers from pepboys tom. and try it for a bit.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    pepboy spacers.....remind me not to run next to you down the 1320!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast