Thread: Help a TALENTED painter

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up Help a TALENTED painter

If anyone is looking for a damn good paint job, Read the following copied from ffcobra.com. Jeff Miller (aka The BATMAN) Custom Paint is in Temecula and the guy is SUPER TALENTED. Needs help generating business. Check out the Photo Gallery on his web site:

Well, after 7 years and over 400 FFR roadsters the shop is grinding to a to a halt. The days of roadster body 25 deep in the driveway has long past and it's just Jose and I trying to float the boat. I was forced to give up drinking, gambling, smoking and chasing woman....it was the worst 30 seconds of my life! SO! now that I have to face reality I am BEGGING FOR THE WORK. Anybody close to paint? anybody, anybody at all . LOOK! I understand the economy sucks but JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE HAVING A TOUGH TIME, WHY SHOULD I SUFFER. call me, please.....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE......................... (1-951-676-0191).

J.MILLER CUSTOMS
    2003 HARLEY DAVIDSON F-150 #2888 (Black) of 10,047. Born on 1/23/03.
    Formerly "100th#2888"

Dual Magnaflows w/ X, HID headlights, LED rear, L 3rd, Line of Fire, Roush fogs, Eibach 1" front drop, 2" Bell Tech rear drop, "L" spec Bilsteins at all 4, Ported and Polished throttle body, Custom polished stock upper, Volant intake, METCO Idler pulleys, Innovations ProSport. TRADED IN ON 6/3/08. Fun while the ride lasted. U.S. NAVY SEABEES RETIRED.

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If I could only get my truck from FL to Cali, I'd be all over a fresh custom paint job.
    I hope he stays in business.