Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Old town january 30th

Member # 125
    Name: -

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not really any drama. A couple of us were leaving the parking lot with too much enthusiasm and Old Town just wanted us to tone it down a bit. There were a lot of harley's this year and as always you can't find a better more helpful group of truck lover's. Geat fun until a short rain and even the Josh (typhoon43) provided entertainment. Thanks to Rob and all the L guys for hosting this and making the Harley crew feel welcome.When I get some time i will post a few pics.

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Great time with everyone!!!! Can't wait to see everyone else pics and anything else they got.

I got to give it to Chris (C Dillon Go) for the most creative pick up attempt of the night!!!

He snagged Mario's daughter and had her thumb wrestle the waitress for a $1.00 match and she won everytime....too bad she was the only winner

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    What a great time!

A wealth of knowledge and really great folks!
    It was great meeting all the faces.
    A special thanks to Chris, Kurt, Matt & George for making the newbie feel welcome.
    Definitely a great time and thank you sir for your knowledge that you passed down to me...can't wait to load up some start up pics on my head unit!!

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    ... But it SCREAMS like a raped monkey at wot

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oki916 View Post
    Great time with everyone!!!! Can't wait to see everyone else pics and anything else they got.

I got to give it to Chris (C Dillon Go) for the most creative pick up attempt of the night!!!

He snagged Mario's daughter and had her thumb wrestle the waitress for a $1.00 match and she won everytime....too bad she was the only winner

Definitely a great time and thank you sir for your knowledge that you passed down to me...can't wait to load up some start up pics on my head unit!!
    haha....yeah poor Chris. What was her response....

Waitress: "you're too old for me, what are you like 30?"
    Chris: "yes" (he's older than that)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8