Thread: 07 4 dr harleys show your systems

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

07 4 dr harleys show your systems

I have a 07 4 dr harley. I've had my system setup for a bout 2 years now and am still yet to see anyone with the newer body show theirs. I'm curious to see other peoples setups so showem

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok you want people to show thiers but wheres your pics?????
    Anthony

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here U go
    Focal speakers in the doors dynamat all around Jl 10w0 sub cause that's all i could fit fiberglass box Jl 500x1 and a memphis 500x4 with the pioneer radio. I'm sure your missing something but u get the idea. The main reason i'm asking is cause i'm looking for a lil more bass. Not louder just deeper. I'm looking at the shallow JL but haven't heard much about it

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

So how are u other guys doing it

TWIZM
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was gonna have a custom box made with two JL Audio 13TW5 subs under the rear seat, but I decided that I'd rather have more performance in my truck so I'm just staying with my 5th audiophile '6" I think' sub for now. lol!

Nice setup!

GunzNSkoal...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i wanted to do 2 subs going all the way across but then where would i put the amps. I can't put the amps against the back wall cause the motor for the back window is there and the alarm. I'm trying to keep the stock look. The only 2 options are the JL13TW5 but i haven't heard enough about it or for me to raise my back seat but i haven't seen anyone do that either. Looking for ideas here. I'm not a bass junkie but i use to have a 12w6 in my last car and loved it and this 10w0 obviously doesen't even compare.

TWIZM
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know what you mean there isnt really any room for the amps and I havent seen anybody with them installed. In my expedition I had two 12" Kicker L7's that bassed to hard lol. I beleive someone will chime in and give you some help and ideas I dont know too much though about bass.

GunzNSkoal...