Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hawgzilla Redux!!!

NHTOC #05
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks, Blair Truck. I just registered over there too.
    2002 Supercharged Harley-Davidson™ F-150 Super Crew #6043 - Dark Shadow Gray
    2002 Supercharged Harley-Davidson™ F-150 Super Crew #6964 - Dark Shadow Gray SOLD!
    Mods & Goodies: J&J Polished Stainless Steel Overlay Lower Grille ~ H-D F150 Floormats ~ DrawTite Class V Receiver ~ Lightning Taillights & Lightning 3rd brake/cargo light ~ REM Oil Separator ~ Superchips 1715 Microtuner ~ Belltech 2" Lowering Shackles ~ Blackwood Window Trim ~ Blackwood Antenna Base w/ Billet Antenna ~ Sylvania Silverstars ~ JLP Ram Air ~ Gaylord X2000 Speedsturr (wing)
    2005 Harley-Davidson™ RoadKing Classic Black Cherry

Name: Allen

Liked 92 Times in 56 Posts
    Welcome back! Be sure to add your ownership stories to my Repeat Offenders thread.

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Welcome back! Lets see some pics

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Let's see some pics of your truck!!!

... ...

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Welcome back to the fold!!! A lot has changed over the years. Activity has really dropped off on the forums but you still find some good people here. Heck...even I was just lurking for a lil while when the truck was down but am back to posting once again.

A lot of activity on the multiple Facebook pages but just like the forums you have the under 23 yr olds who own these trucks and Lightning's now who apparently have no time to use a Search function to find answers to questions that have been answered multiple times over the years or who just plain troll to attempt to be an internet badars.

6. The Following 2 Users LIked oki916 For This Useful Post:

harleyhank (08-01-2015), HawgZilla (08-11-2015)

aka not rite
    Name: Bob

Liked 55 Times in 44 Posts
    Welcome home ! Sounds like you were missed here. Now that you are back what are your plans for the truck?

#8022 L&S oil separator, color matched tailgate handle and license plate bulb covers . Fog light mod ,Venom mod , JLP CAI and JLP rear shackles for a 3" drop out back. More to come.......SOLD ...........no more to come.

8. The Following User Liked B.O.B. For This Useful Post:

HawgZilla (08-11-2015)

aka not rite

Quote Originally Posted by throttle jockey View Post
    Welcome back! Be sure to add your ownership stories to my Repeat Offenders thread.
    Lol. Read your thread on lr . Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who has this addiction.

10. The Following User Liked B.O.B. For This Useful Post:

HawgZilla (08-11-2015)

Name: Shawn

Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts
    Congrats of the acquisition and upgrade!

12. The Following User Liked SLOWBRA For This Useful Post:

HawgZilla (08-11-2015)

NHTOC #05
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool

My goals are mainly to get many of the same mods on this truck that I had on the last. I don't feel strongly compelled now to replace the Blackwood trim or the Lightning tails; how time changes things.
    1. Gaylord X2000 Speedsturr w/wing (Priority #1)
    2. Bedliner or Bedrug (can't recall which I had before, but the truck currently has a crappy spray-in liner; must cover it up!)
    3. J&J Polished Stainless Steel Overlay Lower Grille (I'm not quite as head-over-heels as I was in '03 for these, & I read they're hard to get now)
    4. Oil Separator
    5. Superchips 1715 Microtuner (I still have my old one, but I'm reading up to see if this is still an optimal solution)
    6. Lowering Shackles (I had Belltech in the rear before. Reading up to see what's out there now.)
    7. JLP Ram Air w/ CAI (We learn more every year how these don't help/hurt performance but it made SWEET sounds for sure!)

I'm open to any advice on how to get the old mods back and/or what new mods are out there now for consideration!

IMG_1791.jpgIMG_1792.jpg0B858D6D-0D68-4CC8-B965-99614A2F62D9_1.jpg0B858D6D-0D68-4CC8-B965-99614A2F62D9_3.jpg0B858D6D-0D68-4CC8-B965-99614A2F62D9_4.jpg

aka not rite

It sure does say a lot for these trucks that many have had one in the past and have come running back, well some at a slow crawl but they still come back. Bleed Blue my friends!

Mobbin around the NW

Quote Originally Posted by B.O.B. View Post
    It sure does say a lot for these trucks that many have had one in the past and have come running back, well some at a slow crawl but they still come back. Bleed Blue my friends!
    When I got rid of my first, I thought I was over it and ready to move on to something else. I let it go to pay for a cargo van of all things to start my new business (4 years ago) and because I thought I was over it, it wasn't that hard to do. 3 months later I was missing it dearly, and had another one in my drive way by month 6. I couldn't think of anything else I wanted that could have replaced it.

aka not rite

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    When I got rid of my first, I thought I was over it and ready to move on to something else. I let it go to pay for a cargo van of all things to start my new business (4 years ago) and because I thought I was over it, it wasn't that hard to do. 3 months later I was missing it dearly, and had another one in my drive way by month 6. I couldn't think of anything else I wanted that could have replaced it.
    Hope the business is doing good. Glad you didn't go to the dark side. V10 or SS trucks!

Mobbin around the NW

Quote Originally Posted by B.O.B. View Post
    Hope the business is doing good. Glad you didn't go to the dark side. V10 or SS trucks!
    Oh hell no! I've loved these trucks every since I laid eyes on them at the Portland International Auto Show when they first came out. But I was 21 then, and making $10 an hour, it was only a dream.

And the business is doing well! Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2